Life Ambitions

I don't have many travel ambitions. I'm sure I'll get to see a lot of places in my life time, but I don't have any specific destinations in mind. ^_^

My work ambition is to obtain a degree in cosmology. I may change my major in college though. Perhaps to chemistry. XD

I've always wanted to write a book...either about my mother's childhood (personal reasons) or a sci-fi book.
And I'd love to sell some artwork one day. =]

My only ambition is to a successful psychologist. Maybe raise a family with a couple healthy kids. That's all I want.

I'm gonna be known for killing Osama Bin Laden. Remember my name, people.

That, or I'll settle with being an effective teacher--one that kids will remember as being one of the "good teachers." I'm not going to college to specialize in being a crappy educator, I suppose.

You best be a teacher for older kids, 5/6th grade or so Von, because I really don't think you'll be able to teach the ankle-biters. You'll have them by the throat in a matter of days.

Actually, middle-schoolers are far worse than younger children are. They're in a rebellious stage and are often difficult to deal with.

I've been in a 2nd grade classroom setting for observations and some small student teaching sessions, and the kids are mostly well-behaved. They're more easily intimidated by male authority figures.

My lifes ambiions are to make my comic popular...and if possible be filthy stinkin' rich! Rich enough to pay off the government into making REAL smexy demi-humans!!!!

I want to be multifarious! I really am interested in a multitude of things that I wish I could study all intensively. Mainly I want to acquire as much knowledge as I can. I don't want to be ignorant and I be able to develope an ethical code and belief system that I stand strongly behind not because I was told to believe it, but because I actually believe it.

I want to travel and experience other cultures. I do not want to be confined in the United States for my entire life because I will not learn unless I experience life in another part of the world. I would also love to learn multiple languages.

Lastly, I just want to get married and actually have a successful marriage and raise children who I will love. I think it'd be great to also adopt a child.

Ahh, life ambitions. Well, it's funny how your goals and ambitions kinda changes as time pass by. One moment you have a sudden urge to do this, the next you're doubting if you should actually venture on the path.

But I'll sum it up as best as I can. First and foremost, I want to live happily with the family I've started. With that includes buying a house, being financially stable, start on my career, and travel the world, most especially Japan. There's so many things to get most out of life, and I want to at least recognize what's more important and reach for that.

Yes, although I know what I want, I know there are other things that I'm missing, although I don't know what. So my goal is to find what it is that I'm searching for - perhaps it's fulfillment, who knows?

Hmm, also, I want to be with my mom again. I've been separated from her for about 12 years, and have only seen her 4 times since then. So to be able to finally be with her means a lot to me, as I've been wishing that ever since I was 7.

Travel: There are a few places I hope I get to visit one day. I would like to go to Japan because I like the Japanese culture. I would also like to go to Las Vegas and just see the whole city. It seems like a cool place. And I'd like to visit Italy.

Work: I train in kickboxing, jiu-jitsu, and kenpo so I'd like to try and take on a career in fighting (perhaps UFC if I'm good enough). I hope that works out. But if I can't get there then I'd like to open up my own martial arts school and teach people.

Got 2 paths lying out:

1) I'm 18 and already earning money with soccer, I can get further and actually get a halftime job out of it. Along with it I would be a histroy teacher or anything about history.

2) Other way would be that I study Japanese and move to there to get a job over there ( as translator for famous people who come showing their stuff in Japan :p).

I dont plan on having kids nor getting married, I do like to have a (female) soulmate which I can spend my days with ( but it's hard to find a girl who doesnt want kids =/)

Back