Lightning forgot her memorys.

Weird...Garnet loses her voice for a while, Terra loses control of her body at times sicne she's half Esper, Cloud forgets things from his past in FFVII...man, some of our key characters in these games go through some hardcore mental instability.

Weird...Garnet loses her voice for a while, Terra loses control of her body at times sicne she's half Esper, Cloud forgets things from his past in FFVII...man, some of our key characters in these games go through some hardcore mental instability.

you have got a point

Of course. When you throw a tragic love story in there, you've got one crazy twisted plot that keeps drawing people in. Mental instability of main chars is a requiremet for FF; it's right up there with swords and chocobos.

It's the whole concept of piecing the memory of the characters that makes the story's so much more drawing. You're as eager to discover the truths as much as the character and you know when you do it will turn the whole story on ts head. Judging from the development effort going into Final Fantasy XIII the twist will be nothing short of spectacular.

Last edited:
well i have to admit it just looks like a try to improve the storyline
but usally these trys always end in failure

It would be neat (if lightning WAS the main character) if she lost her memories.
Then it makes it more interesting for the player as you discover more about her. :)

It would be neat (if lightning WAS the main character) if she lost her memories.
Then it makes it more interesting for the player as you discover more about her. :)

it wont be neat they will just mess up the whole story

I just cannot get over how much she looks like Cloud, imo. I may of been watching too much FFVII AC, though.

That is certainly interesting... ;D Makes me want to play the game, liek, now. ^__^ The plot sounds good, and from screenshots... looks fun. Thanks for the news, though.

Forgot her memories, eh? Kinda cliche, but it'll do. Hopefully the storyline will be a good one. I'm so buying this game when it comes out!

Back