List some boring parts of FFVIII

Galbadia Prison definitely and then going to the Galbadian soldier base. Those two annoyed me to hell. But the other parts were great, apart from those two.

Timber and Galbadia Garden (the first visit) was pretty boring.

For me, the game only became really interesting after Fisherman's Horizon. But I still love playing it all.

Honestly, out of all the boring parts of FFVIII the one that sticks out the most for me was the Optional Trip to the Shumi Villiage. Having to get the stones and all... it made me very sad.

To be honest I found a lot of FF8 boring although I have to agree with a lot of people in this thread the galbadia prison and the base where the worst. I just can't bring myself to complete it again because I know I will have to go through all the mind numbingly boring bits again :( . On my second play through i think im headed to esthar by it's killed me inside so Ican't go on.

when you have to make balamb garden to fly, exploring the underground ><

Laguna parts ftw 8)

Uhhh the chocobo sidequests sucked.
Particularly since I don't have a pocket station. o_O

I found the part when you go to trabia boring (After it was hit by the missies.)

Because you have to hear the long talk about the orphan. Again and again.

yea the prison was very boring and well it was not that long, i liked it even though it was boring. lolz and the long part at the fishing place was a bit dull first time, but then i loved giving rinoa a tour of the place. so yea it has to be the prison that is the most boring. I agree with most people going up then going down then having to go back up and all around

Yes, the prison at the beginning of disc 2 takes the win. Definitely could have done with out a few parts eliminating some of the up, down, up, down.

i found the sewers in disc 1 boring.
Also getting all the propogators in order was a little tedious

I hate long boring discussions the characters have, unless it is talking about someones past i hate them.

I forgot about searching for the White SeeD ship and the Ragnarok. Both were terribly boring.

Two words

Fisherman's Horizon...

The place was so long and the amount of times you had to run back and forward.
AGH!

I found the fact that monsters level up with you boring (No reason to level up on the game). But apart from the games great!

Back