Loot For ££££

Kessar the Unknown

ShinRa Guard
Gil
the most expenisive ive found at the moment grading on accesabilty and easiest to steel with the most profit to be made is the "STURDY BONE from any high ranking skeleton. 1 bone earning you 640 gil, I spent 30 - 40 mins harvesting these bones, along with other smaller items that came my way and made a cool 40,000 gil which went in my pocket nicely

the most expenisive ive found at the moment grading on accesabilty and easiest to steel with the most profit to be made is the "STURDY BONE from any high ranking skeleton. 1 bone earning you 640 gil, I spent 30 - 40 mins harvesting these bones, along with other smaller items that came my way and made a cool 40,000 gil which went in my pocket nicely

I'm on Coeurl Pelts for about 480 per

the best way to gain money is to chain mirrorknights
you get like 200K in 20 mins lol

okay then the highest is the things the halcyons drop (3000 and something each)

i remember i sold one piece of loot once for 6700 or something...

cant remember what though.. maybe one of the rare beasts i slaughtered....

Get the hunters mono, go to the feywood where the blue save crystal is, and from there go to the walk of stolen truths, chain the blue wolves and red wolves, after about a chain of twenty five, youl always get these wierd pelts that sell for 1200 hundred a peice, in about ten minutes I racked up 99 which sold for about 120000. Twas quite nice.

I killed something I think in Raithwall's Tomb or the Stillshrine was a rare monster that spawned like 3 undead dudes. I stole a Paramina(sp?) Crossbow from one sold for about 3,000 G I think.

i go to the area where you pick up the keys to the hidden bosses in Nabudis to level up and get alot of money. You know, its in the Nebreadus Deadlands, you have to take that secret path, then you finally get to the place where all those deadbones (correct?) spawn.
at levels 60+ with reddas, and at the higher levels by yourself, (around 70 with good weapons) you can easily take them all out. anyways, get the undead monograph, then just kill every deadbone you see. each time you go in the section of the map, there will be about 30 spawning in that one area. then when you get your chain level up (the deadbones are the only ones that spawn there) you get either Ancient bones, or blood-darkened bones, phials of eye drops, and dark stones. the two bones sell for around 1300-1500 each. its a great leveling up area (1500exp each + double exp "tippet" accessory= good) and when i get to around 200 chain, (i think i got that high once, then again it could have been higher) i went back, and sold all my stuff for around 150,000 or so.

Right now for me it's killing Skeleton enemies in the mines, and selling the bone fragments that they drop. I'm not too far in the game, just beat Judge Ghis. (with only one Quickening. ;))

The "MAGGOTTY FLESH" taken from the STRIKERS in the sochen cave near the archades entrence, gets you 731 gil per flesh piece! and it takes a mere 20 - 30 mins to get 99 of them soooo.... 731 times 99 = 70,000+gil

I would think the most efficient way to get money is by chaining mirror knight(not the most expensive item) when you chain mirror knight you get many windslicer pinions, wind crystals, this other thingy, and rarely mirror mails.

for me the best way of getting money so far has been the strips of Maggoty flesh from the Sochen Cave Palace 731 gil isn't bad and the experiance isnt too shabby either ^_^

Back