FFX-2 Lulu in X-2

Probably not,then it would be useless using those mages dress spheres.
and if I remember correctly,wasn't she pregnant?

Paine, to me, was actually placed there randomnly with Rikku and Yuna.
But hell, Paine really makes a good character to the game, so I'm not complaining.

The only thing that 'did' bother me, was Lulu getting pregnant to Wakka's son.
Out of all people - Wakka? Hm..

HAHa, i know. and surely Lulu like his brother first anyway, thats just messed up! And i always thought she had a thing for tidus. so poss that would have made things awkward if she was
including in the pursuit of Tidus throughout X-2

No I wouldn't, they should have put in Shinra as a party member though, it would be funny having a hojo-type character on your team.

I'd love to see the Lulu gunner and white mage dresspheres...who cares about Paine? Just because she's skinnier doesn't mean she's more interesting, quite the opposite. She is as bland as a stick of asparagus compared to Lulu, Lulu would make even the thief dressphere look goth...gotta respect that...

I found an image of Lulu the gunner, it's not good at all,but it will do...
Gunner_Lulu.jpg

Hopefully, if Lulu replaced Paine that skimpy outfits would still be used. Lulu + minimal clothing = god. But storyline wise, it wouldnt have been so good cause Lulu would have been all bitchy cause she was pregnant.

Yeah, Lulu is skimpy outfits probably would have let me enjoy the game more than I did. Oh well, Paine was pretty cool. I loved her theme song.

Back