Magus Sisters vs. Sephiroth

Who would win?

• The Dark Magus Sisters

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters
The Magus Sisters weren't originally "bugs."

But aside from this fact, Sephiroth would still win.

Who likes to see a blast of energy go through Pluto, destroy the debris in Saturn's orbit, blast a hole in Jupiter, enflame the sun, ultimately destroying Mercury, Venus, and Earth with supercharged plasma?

Oh yeah, Sephiroth's very hard. He managed to stab a poor, defenseless flower-girl while she had her back turned, was kneeling, praying with her eyes closed.

I'm gonna go against the majority and say the Dark Magus Sisters. Delta Attack + their own individual moves. Sure, Sephiroth has all those funky attacks, but he's still just an overrated bishie who is compensating for something with that damned sword.

Also, the Jenova Cells and Sephiclones one through three all got killed by a dead girl and her magic rain. :)

Considering the Dark Magus Sisters are only in one form, I'll be settling for Sephiroth to have one form. Dark Aeons being an alternate strength to their original counter-parts, I'll say Sephiroth will be fighting in his Seifer form.

In all reality in the gaming world, the damage difference is immense. Real time, three on one, it'd only take one Sister to annihilate Sephiroth with more damage than his HP can handle. There's absolutely no contest here whatsoever.

Obviously, it seems people are limiting the Dark Magus Sisters, and allowing Sepiroth to freely flaunt everything he displays in AC; a hugely unfair thing to consider.

So yes. the Dark Magus Sister would win triumphantly.

Back