Major platform remake???

I highly doubt FFIII will get a remake to a major console anytime soon. First of all, if a FF game was to be remade for the PS3, it'll be FFVII. Secondly...it's not that great of a game. It's perfect as it is on the DS.

3 was ok, but it wouldnt be good on a major platform.

and secondly, i dont think that any other final fantasy games should be remade on a major platform, that includes 7.

my reason? well first of all, not to bash final fantasy 7 but it was pretty dull for me, secondly, if they keep remaking these games there wont be anymore room for them to develop anymore characters from the different games and make their own story and path for them. in other words, they should take some characters that werent really explained in the other final fantasy games and make their own story line, that would be pretty cool i think.

It seems to fit the handhelds because the graphics are nice,itsa portable. The might remake them on the next-gen systmes but then it will cost more and if you already have the handhelds and you want to buy it ,it would just take away your money buying it.

i doubt they will make this for a major console but if they tweaked the story line and upped the graphics i can definately see this as a good game for a major console...if they put more emotion into the characters and made smoother transitions from each of the quests than that would make it better and also i would like to see more AMV's, though if put into a current console, there won't be much of a difference than the playing graphics

Back