Masamune

I loved the Masamune if FFXII. Probably the best Masamune in the series so far due to teh fact that not only was teh attack damage dependent no the weapon, but speed and agility was a major role in attacking. I know I'd equip Balthier with the Masamune instead of the Save the Queen or the Ragnarok, and Balthier would go nuts and turn whoever into chopped liver before I could even pick up the phone and order the Chinese food.

Masamune is great for someone who's not really your main hitter, but is a key role player in your FFXII adventures.

I loved the Masamune if FFXII. Probably the best Masamune in the series so far due to teh fact that not only was teh attack damage dependent no the weapon, but speed and agility was a major role in attacking. I know I'd equip Balthier with the Masamune instead of the Save the Queen or the Ragnarok, and Balthier would go nuts and turn whoever into chopped liver before I could even pick up the phone and order the Chinese food.

Masamune is great for someone who's not really your main hitter, but is a key role player in your FFXII adventures.

i didnt find anything much special about it
it was good ofcourse but nothing special

Well I know that my main two weapons are currently the Zodiac Spear from the Nabrudis Nechronal, and then the Excalibur on my second best character. So the Masamune sorta fits my #3 man perfectly until I can grab the Ultima Sword, or Tornesol.

Nothing to special like yo umentioned, but it's boosted statistics really help out certain situations.

i didnt find anything much special about it
it was good ofcourse but nothing special
it is special because you'll never get more than 9999 damage, and masamune assures you in a big percentage that almost every turn you'll hit more than 1 time that quantity.

Back