Materia combos.

FF7Guru

pro gamer dude. no messin'.
Gil
I like using Phoenix with final attack, only because it brings back everyone back to life. Ruby absorbs fire, but Phoenix does round about 200 on him so I didn't bother changing it. KotR with MP absorb, alongside Master Summon/KotR and HP absorb is another that I used.

Phoenix Down and Final Attack helped me alot with Emerald my last play through, its sumamt I always tend to use together

Also I discovered equpping counter or something with 4xcut makes you do it twice, so I think that is rather snazzy

counter - death blow also i remember you could also put it with mega-all which was even better. And of course final attack phoenix was a must for tough battles

Phoenix and final attack were always a must for me...all so KOTR with a mp absorb and the other 2 chars with mime and mp absorb if i remember correctly were always good...Damn it is has been so long maybe i should go back and look at it again

I like using Phoenix with final attack, only because it brings back everyone back to life. Ruby absorbs fire, but Phoenix does round about 200 on him so I didn't bother changing it. KotR with MP absorb, alongside Master Summon/KotR and HP absorb is another that I used.

..... KotR with MP absorb, huh? I never thought of that. Thanks for the idea! ^^;

need to go back and master the game and beat the weapons - completed the game and sephiroth battle was really comfortable in the end, but haven't defeated ruby or emerald yet - bought the versus ultimate ff7 guide recently with some useful tips on materia combos in there, so when i get back to the game and have some spare time i'll be on it - and hopefully kill them this time!

Knights Of the Round combined with hp asborb with mime on 3 characters. Works wonder on Emerald weapon and even easier if someone does Lucky Number 7s from the start.

I remember during my last playthrough I used plenty of counter, counter attack, cover and double cut materia combos. I liked to go into the hills south of Wutai and rack up super quick kills without wasting time going through casting animations. The creatures usually attacked in groups of 5 and the exp/ap/gil payoff was pretty good. Made a nice change from hours spent in the Gelnika trying to level up.

(KOTR-HP Absorb)
(Hades-Quadra magic)
(Counter-Death blow) whilst having Mega all equipped
(final attack-Pheonix)
W-summoning (KOTR-HP Absorb) and (Hades-Quadra magic) always killed most things

I know its obvious but regen and all or any beneficial spell with all, i honestly can't believe no one posted it yet, but ya know... anyway just thought id point that out XD

Knights Of the Round combined with hp asborb with mime on 3 characters. Works wonder on Emerald weapon and even easier if someone does Lucky Number 7s from the start.

i forgot about lucky 7's...that is how i beat emerald had all three chars at 7777...it took me forever to get it set up prob about an hour for each char in the field outside of midgar with one enemy left manipulated. took me a few tries to get to the weapon though after i had it set up...keep getting in battles out side of juno trying to get into the sub

Back