Mateus - Why Is Thunder Not Working!!

christian2000

Gil
As advised I keep casting Thunder against all the little Ice things.

However it just isnt working - im only getting 0 damage!

Any reason why this might be?

I think you should use Thundara (or how its called - the next level of thunder spell), it works and also it affects more opponents.

hope it helped

If it's not working, then Thunder is obviously not the solution. Try having your 3 weakest characters execute Quickenings on the Elementals. Then after, switch the three characters with your stronger characters (with full MP) and take it from there.

At around level 30, you should do fine. The Elementals are immune to almost all elements other than Thunder, so I don't know why that's not working. Equip the Thunder Spear (or whatever it's called), and take them out with physical attacks. You should deal decent damage with a few of those equipped, so make sure you target the Elementals first to avoid a barrage of Blizzard spells. Same tactic for Mateus too. Remember, he often casts Reflect on himself, so don't really bother with Black Magic in this fight. Keep your HP high, and try to get Shell cast on your party after you've dealt a decent quantity of damage to this boss...

... Blizzaja hurts.

Mhm...Blizzaja is hell to pay.

Well, thunder should work but if not, I would update to the next level; Thundara. It should work.

Take the ice minions out first they can be quite annoying.

Thunder didn't work for me because of it's low attack power but thundara was powerful although i still did more damage using normal attacks in the long run.

Back