Member's Pets Picture Thread

Darkblade

Veteran
Gil
This is a picture thread where everyone can post pictures of their pets. I think this is fine to be separate from the Member Picture Thread, but if not, I'll just delete it.

My Cat obviously disapproved of me working in my sketchbooks, or even using my Printer/Scanner.

DSCF1737.jpg

Yay here is a pic of my Baby tiger.If u guys like cats i reccommed u get a baby tiger like me since they are more fun.

This is a picture thread where everyone can post pictures of their pets. I think this is fine to be separate from the Member Picture Thread, but if not, I'll just delete it.
Aww, where's your pets, huh punk? <3

I have a kitty named Muffin ^_^

moofin02.jpg

I don't have any pictures of my dog. She's a collie-dingo mix though. As for the cat, his name is "Kitty" (because we're creative like that) and has an IQ equivalent to that of most grapefruits.

Cat1.jpg

Cat2.jpg

I don't have any pictures of my dog. She's a collie-dingo mix though. As for the cat, his name is "Kitty" (because we're creative like that) and has an IQ equivalent to that of most grapefruits.

LOL!!!!!!!!! OMG Your cat sounds JUST like my sister's. And he's just as much of a chicken, too! XD That's so adorable!

More of my kitty:

Stewart.jpg

Last edited:
duchy.jpg

meg.jpg

The cat wasn't very happy about having his picture taken, and the dog wouldn't look at the camera but those are the best pics i have of them.

The Newest Edition to Lady Aerith's Family! ^^

This is the newest member of the LA family! Her name is Sadie. She is part Sheltie and part Cocker Spaniel. The little beauty was just adopted today after much decision between my husband and myself. She's just the sweetest little girl and so playful! I thought I'd share some of the pics of the adorable little Lady Sadie. She's 10 weeks old ^_^

edited to add: I also wanted to share pictures of my girl Cira. This is my tan and grey tabby. She's 2 years old ^_^

=}
A little while after he developed thyroid problems.
He's a pure bread pomeranian. =}
157119725.jpg

He's completely bald though now. ={

l_9002ab201d107603b97fdd3516bf1adb.jpg

my little buddy fisto the day i got him, November o6...what a cute little bastard...

and the other 2 are of fisto and my old roommates cat Predatron, they were in love...;)

Back