Votes: 1 4.8%
  • No, but I intend to

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • No, I never will

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Considering it

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
Yeeees i told you i live in Bristol remember....last time i give anyone a sig and then they forget where i live.
*walks off cursing the floor*

...You...do? o_O Where do you live? [Or have you told me before on MSN? >.<] My memory is the worst you'll ever come across. :lol:

@Godspeed: :lol: LOL! PM me before you come to Weston or something. It would be fun to meet you randomly. xD

Hmmm.....yes I may pop into weston at some point this holiday, it's not as if I have much else to do. And I could do with another trip to MT Games....

Why don't we, eh? Next time we chat on MSN, we have to discuss more about this summer visit. I'll need to book train tickets and whatnot. OH! I'll bring my friend, so I'm not alone :P Got a cute friend he could talk to for the trip? ;)

Yes I have. I can't say it was actualy great because she goes to school with me and I have her sitting by me every day. It's not all that "great" just normal. lol

Kinda. I meet at least 3 or 4 people who have joined up to the Chavscum.co.uk forums (not regular posters tho mind you) because I knew them before hand from my town. Dunno about anywhere else tho.

I wouldn't jump in to meet anyone off forums tho, no matter how much I talk to them. They might turn out weird and rape me....

....or even worse I'll do them >_< unpredictable :lol:

Well, I referred him to the FFR, and I already knew him... Does that count?

Back