FFXIV
Mitsuki Calei
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Free Company
Gaia
Welcome to...

M G S

I finally decided to take a crack at this. I am by no means an expert when it comes to making signatures and avatars, but I will definitely give you my very best. Besides, it's good practice for me. =] I’ll give you a brief history: I first started using Photoshop around March (so that’s 3 months worth of meddling around) and I pretty much get the basics.

I can do both signatures and avatars, so please be specific when it comes to what stock/render you want, the color theme, text, border, and size.

Now, onto rules:

+ Please request one signature at a time, but I don’t mind doing a combo of both signature and avatar at all.

+ I will work on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please be patient and bear with me. It usually takes me a couple hours to make a decent signature alone, but I will definitely find time to finish your signature as soon as possible.

+ If, for instance, you want things in your own preferences and I find that I cannot work with it for some reason, I won’t hesitate to let you know and will suggest changes. I am not going to force myself to work with something that I just cannot do, simple as that. =/

+ And last but not least, don’t be afraid to demand any changes. =] I do want satisfy my customers. ;)

*If you want to see the rest of my signatures, you can view them here: Mitsuki's Photoshop Beginnings

*Note: I haven't exactly tried my hands at avatars, but I'm sure I can whip something up if needed.

But for a quick showcase, I’ll present you a few examples that I’ve done in the past so far that I personally like (old to recent):

Yoshicopy-1.jpg

Samurai-1.png

RoronoaZoro1copy.png

HourglassofSummercopy.png

Cloudcopy1.png

NemesisV2.png

KungFuPanda1copy.png

LaPrimavera5.png

MattBellamy.png

Griffin.png

AliceNine.png

------O-------

NinjaGirlAvvycopy.png
LinkAvvycopy.png
Mizuhoavvycopy.png
Cloudavvycopy1.png
RoronoaZozoAvvycopy.png
ButterflyIcon.png
ButterflyIcon1.png
Iyacopy.png
MusicAvvycopy.png
Piano-1.png
Kimahri.png
RoseAvvy.png

-------O--------

Userbars:

LPUserbar.png

LPUserbar2.png

Theartisans.png

-------O--------

Buttons:

LPButtonv1.png

I'm going to be your first customer. I want an Ashe and Balthier signature with the following images:

12asheawu6.jpg

And

8wn0t1y3.jpg

I know they're big, so tell me if you can work with that if not I'll look for something else. As for size, I don't care much as long as it's within permissible range. Color theme: Blue. Text: Ashe and Balthier

Alrighty, here's my result:

BalthierandAshecopy.png

BalthierandAshe12copy.png

Please don't hesitate to ask for any changes if something doesn't appeal to you. =]

I haven't had much experienced with real-life stocks, but here's what I came up with:

JohnMorrisoncopy.png

JohnMorrison1copy.png

Mitsuki, that's so gorgeous <3
Can you do an avatar too :gasp:?

Sure thing. ^_^

I made the size 125X125 since I didn't know which size you wanted.

JohnMorrisonAvvycopy.png

Thank you very much <3

-glomps-

Mits, sig size is just a little bit too big :(

JohnMorrisoncopy-1.png

That better? Heh, that was actually the original size. I should really stick to my guts. xD

Could I get a avvy made out of this stock pweaseeee

credits.jpg

125x125 if possible and could ya try to include his face and part of the blade <3

Now need to wait in excitement :gasp:

hey can i please get you to do an avi and a sig for me PLEASE

with cloud strife as the main

thank you

and if you want me to give you images to use please PM me

but i honestley dont really care what images are used

THANK YOU SOO MUCH

and by the way i LOVE your avatars and sigs

Why thank you. =]

Here's your set, the real Cloud Strife.

CloudStrifeAvvycopy.png

CloudStrifecopy.png

Wasn't exactly sure what kind of style you liked so I made a mix of simple style and just enough effects.

I have a request my love!

I kind of want it to have 2 stocks, here is the one I want for sure
http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/artworks/mo/db/01.jpg

Here are some other stocks, feel free to use the one that you think looks best.
http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/screenshots/mo/gallery/other/055.jpg
http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/screenshots/mo/gallery/other/059.jpg
http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/screenshots/mo/gallery/other/060.jpg
http://koeiwarriors.co.uk/artworks/mo/daji-big2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/MabzBunny/RandomAlbum/Renders/DaJiRender.png

As for any text I want "I'm stronger than I look" if there is any room for it

That was really hard, Bei. >.> I don't really do well when working with two images as it ruins the focal point. But I made 3 versions and made sure that tag 1 and 2 has the main focal point. In tag 3, it's more uniformed and I didn't really like it, but I just threw it in there anyway. Personally I like 2 better, but it's your call. >_<

Also you can't really see the borders too well, but it's there. If you want me to make it more visible, let me know. =]

DaJicopy.png

DaJi1copy.png

DaJi2copy.png

Would you mind making me up a sig and avatar set? All I want is a collage type ordeal with all the characters from FFVII. No real color scheme in mind or anything, just go nuts on it. From what I've seen I really like your work so I'm sure you'll make it look great.

O.O I've never done a collage type before...so basically you just want me to put the images everywhere and make it artistic at the same time...? Hmm, this will be interesting, I suppose, but I can't promise anything. Also, do you mind if I use the Advent Children character versions instead? Or did you want the in-game type?

I'm also thinking of limiting the characters to er, 7 maybe? "All the characters" seems a little too much. =P

Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Vincent, Rufus, Cid, and Red XIII...? Or if you can please be specific that would be great.

This will also take quite some time as it's quite a project, so please be patient. =]

Advent children would be fine, I was thinking like just the main heroes in the game, Cloud, Tifa, etc etc...Maybe throw Sephiroth somewhere in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back