Playstation Most wanted PS3 games?

The games are finally coming...thank god for that. Here are my most wanted:

MGS : 4
FFXIII, Versus
KH 3
Little Big Planet
RE 5

I doubt ill see any of these soon. MGS 4 is coming out in 08 but i doubt it. As for the others Im betting ill be able to play in 2010 or something. Square-Enix has to many FF side projects going on its insane. Ill stick to Rock Band for right now. That will keep me and my friends busy for quiet a while.

So I'm looking at all the titles mentioned so far, and the only ones that interests me and actually looking forward to is Final Fantasy XIII, Kingdom Hearts 3, and possibly Resident Evil 5, although I wouldn't be the one playing it but rather someone else in my household.

The rest...I'm not familiar with...

-Sighs- I hope they make some more better RPG games for the PS3, as I'm really ever into RPG/Adventure.

Im most looking forward to Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XIII and Kingdom Hearts 3. Im also looking forward to the game im getting for xmas, Assassins Creed :P

If I didn't already own these they would be on my list:

Heavenly Sword - Best facial animations of any game out there IMO.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Lair
Folklore
Assassin's Creed
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY edition
Half-Life: The Orange Box

For games yet to come out:

Metal Gear Solid 4
FFXIII and Versus XIII
White Knight Story
Gran Turismo 5
Killzone 2
Burnout Paradise
God of War III
Resistance 2
inFamous
Mercenaries 2
GTA IV

I'm probably forgetting more, but that's all I can think of at the top of my head.

I want - and will buy tomorrow - Lego Star wars - Complete Saga, and Heavenly Sword - They look awesome ^_^

I also can't wait for Tekken 6, and FFXIII.

Although, what I realllllllly want, is an RPG that's out now.

The three main games that I know of that are highly anticipated by my friends and myself are:

Grand Theft Auto IV, due out sometime this march.

Final Fantasy XIII, which the last thing I knew was slated to hit the U.S. in Fall 2008

Kingdom Hearts III, one I'm really looking forward to, slated to be out in 2010, I think.

And Assassin's Creed. That game's wicked graphics are what appeal to me.

1.FF games..I actually buying the PS counsels becouse of it.
2.Devil May Cry 4..3 was awesome so no doubt that this will be rockin!
3.Kingdom Heart III

There a few that i really want to come out this year:

- Metal Gear Solid 4
- Final Fantasy XIII
- Little Big Planet
- Killzone 2
- Next Team ICO's Proyect (Come on Team Ico! Give us a name!!... and... scans... and a trailer! ToT!)

And maybe GTAIV.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - quite clearly the most highly anticipated and wanted PS3 game so far by nearly everybody...
Uncharted 2
Playstation Home!!!
Final Fantasy XIII Versus
Final Fantasy XIII
Kingdom Hearts III
Grand Theft Auto IV
Gran Turismo 5
Devil May Cry 4
Resident Evil 5
Lost (lol)

Probably adds up to about £400-£500...better start saving now then...first game (DMC4) is out in 15 days >_<

Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Online
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy Versus XIII

I think that's about it...

Maybe Rock Band. :P

Back