Music Parodies

Weird Al's
ebay song (remake of that backstreet boys song)
trigger happy (remake of a beach boys song)
Star wars Cantina
Canadian Idiot (american idiot remake)
don't download this song
cats in the kettle
jedi knight

I only really listened to the Wierd Al Yankovich.. I have to say i love the 'Star Wars Gangsta Rap'... ROFL has to be one of the funniest. Also i liked some of the ones Dagolu mentioned too. Mainly the star wars ones.

Anything by Weird Al Yankovich really. Particularly "Pretty Fly For A Jedi" and "Elmo's Got A Gun".

Elmo's Got a Gun isn't by Weird Al. It's by Tommy and Rumble.

Weird Al's
ebay song (remake of that backstreet boys song)
trigger happy (remake of a beach boys song)
Star wars Cantina
Canadian Idiot (american idiot remake)
don't download this song
cats in the kettle
jedi knight

Star Wars Cantina is not by Al, it's by Mark Johnathan Davis. Jedi Knight is an improper title, it's called The Saga Begins and is on Al's album Running with Scissors. Cat in the Kettle is by Bob Rivers.

I only really listened to the Wierd Al Yankovich.. I have to say i love the 'Star Wars Gangsta Rap'... ROFL has to be one of the funniest. Also i liked some of the ones Dagolu mentioned too. Mainly the star wars ones.

It's Weird Al Yankovic, there is no H. Star Wars Gangsta Rap isn't by him, either, it's by Bentframe.

I always thought Al's voice was painfully obvious to recognize, I guess not. Educate yourselves on the songs he has NOT done: http://free.house.cx/~eil/etc/notal_list.html And for good measure, a list of every song he HAS done: http://www.com-www.com/weirdal/weirdallyrics.html

On topic, the only parody artist I listen to is Weird Al, I've listened to him since I was 6 and I've seen him live twice. I find his lyrics to not only be very clever (read Bob sometime), but often times infinitely better than the original songs.

the parody that Weird Al Yankovic did
Weird Al Yankovic - Ugly Girl [Aqua - Barbie Girl Parody)

this one is hallarious

Goddamnit, I'm so sick of people slapping Weird Al's name onto every parody ever done. He is not the only parody artist out there, moreover his voice is distinct enough that people should be able to easily recognize it. It's beyond me how they can't recognize his voice.

Do you hear his voice in Ugly Girl? NO. That song is done by Fleming and John. You also spelled "hilarious" wrong.

Anything from Weird Al is freakin' awesome but I've come across a few parodies on YouTube from this lady named VenetianPrincess.

She really goes all out for her film clips and actually looks like whoever she's trying to make a parody about. =0
"The Snooki Song" (Parody of Tik Tok by Ke$ha)

I Kissed A Girl (Parody) - Katy Perry - Elderly Remix

Taylor Swift - Parody - You Belong With Me ("Just A Zombie")

Lady Gaga - Poker Face - Parody ("Outer Space")

Transformers 2 Parody (Revenge of The Twitter Icons)

Britney Spears - Womanizer - Parody

This one has never made me look at Single Ladies in the same way ever again. :wacky:

Now I'm unsure whether I like this one or the original version.

This one has never made me look at Single Ladies in the same way ever again. :wacky:

Now I'm unsure whether I like this one or the original version.

Shit, the dance alone makes it a million times better than the original :lew:

Here's another Single Ladies parody. You probably have to have an at least rudimentary understanding of World of Warcraft to really get it, but I thought it was pretty good:

And a personal favourite: Mark Eddie's Marijuanaville (a parody of Jimmy Buffet's Magaritaville) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd7sj0Q5my8&has_verified=1

Back