Music that "gets you going"

Do none of you listen to Dance/Trance to get you goin? Seriously you should listen to some Cosmic Gate, Rank 1, Alex Morph, Paul Oakenfold and Matt Darey. They are really awesome.

Although i dont listen to them that much, just when im goin out or getting drunk.

Muse are amazing for the adrenaline pumping, songs like Citizen Erased, Assasin, Plug In Baby, and Knights of Cydonia!

I dunno if anyone has heard of thm buy, The Twang are amazin for the same thing. Especially after you've seen them live!

And the Arctic Monkeys do the same.

Do none of you listen to Dance/Trance to get you goin? Seriously you should listen to some Cosmic Gate, Rank 1, Alex Morph, Paul Oakenfold and Matt Darey. They are really awesome.
I listen to a lot of 90's trance, like ATB and Darude.

Muse are amazing for the adrenaline pumping, songs like Citizen Erased, Assasin, Plug In Baby, and Knights of Cydonia!

I dunno if anyone has heard of thm buy, The Twang are amazin for the same thing. Especially after you've seen them live!

And the Arctic Monkeys do the same.
I fucking love you! Arctic Monkeys and Muse are the two best bands, currently. I've never been big on The Twang though. My mates cousin manages them though, so I could probably get tickets quite easily. xD

One song and only one song will get me in the mode, the passenger by iggy pop, I love the song, and I can listen to it nonstop.

Arctic Monkeys and Muse are the two best bands, currently.

Yep, Muse is an excellent band I've been listening to the for ages :D Though these days I prefer something hard, like Darkest Hour or As I lay Dying, also Vanna and Wilhelm Scream are on my playlist often :D

Depends what Im doing I suppose...if iv got a night of dancing planned then I'l stick James, the killers, Arctic Monkeys or summat along those lines on.

If i'm hitting the student side of Manchester I'l prolly get some greenday, pantera, Him etc on

If theres afew of us round then i might stick some dance/trance/hardcore on get some beer prance around like loons, then hit the pubs & bars

(My life revolves around alcofrol waaaay too much)

Baracuda-5,6,7,8's
Can't tell me nothing- Kanye
I wonder-Kanye
Takeover-Teriyaki Boyz
Heartbreaker-Teriyaki Boyz
Konya Wa Baggy Pants-Teriyaki Boyz
Cupid Shuffle-Cupid
Two Step-DJ Unk
Crank that-Soulja Boy

Stronger-Kanye
Feedback- GGxx2 op
Final Test (hello zepp version3 aka saw 3 version of the saw song)- Charlie Clouser,
Contra- Schoolyard Heroes

I fucking love you! Arctic Monkeys and Muse are the two best bands, currently. I've never been big on The Twang though. My mates cousin manages them though, so I could probably get tickets quite easily. xD

Heh, i love you too xD! You really should get into The Twang, there song "Love It Like This" is almost the ultimate "get you goin song" everyone go listen to it on Youtube, its different class. Do you like the Editors? They get me goin pretty well too.

As for the 90s trance, i listen to it as well. ATB are quality as are Darude. Please tell me you have heard Delerium - The Silence? Especially the extended version, IMO the best dance song ever made.

Anyone listen to any rap? Not my best choice of music, i used to be a rap fanatic 4-5 years ago. But i think in particular, Eminem just pumps you up beyond belief. Especially his serious songs, i dont like his kiddy songs.

The Editors are pretty good too, yeah. Some of their stuff is a bit... bleh, but when they do a good song it's very good.
I probably have heard Delerium, but I can't recall it.

Eminem used to be good, like when he did The Eminem Show. Encore was alright, some good songs on that but Curtain Call was shit.

Curtain Call was just the greatest hits? His best album was by far The Eminem Show.

You you will have heard it, its that song with Sarah Mclachlan, her with the amazing voice :P.

I usually don't listen to music to get pumped in the same way that everybody else seems to do. It works the opposite way for me - raucous music tends to just bug the shit out of me. I load on the downbeat somber music to get me inspired and ready to take on the world.

I don't work myself up to get amped - I calm myself down to get zen.

Brick - Ben Folds
Speak Slow - Tegan and Sara
More Adventurous - Rilo Kiley
Soundtrack to Our Movie - Mae
Oh, It Is Love - Hellogoodbye
Where Does the Good Go - Tegan and Sara
Gold Finch and the Red Oak - Ted Leo
It Just Is - Rilo Kiley
Bang Bang - Northern
Biomusicology - Ted Leo
Call It Off - Tegan and Sara

Well Blow me away from Breaking Benjamin, Papercut - Linkin park, Click click boom - Saliva, Down with the sickness - Disturbed. Just a few =P

Also Finger11 - Paralyzer, 3 Days Grace - Animal I have become

Back