Naming Characters

Gil
I was wondering who does Refia fall in love with, because I like to name my characters after me and my friends, and I wanted to name Refia after me and whoever she falls in love with after the guy I like. :love: So who does Refia fall in love with in the end? Also can you even name any other characters besides the main one? Please answer me soon because I want to start playing the game and I need to know which boy to name after him!

I was wondering who does Refia fall in love with, because I like to name my characters after me and my friends, and I wanted to name Refia after me and whoever she falls in love with after the guy I like. :love: So who does Refia fall in love with in the end? Also can you even name any other characters besides the main one? Please answer me soon because I want to start playing the game and I need to know which boy to name after him!

Well, the two guys she ever comes closest to are Luneth and a guy named Desch. During the game, it seems like something might work out between Refia and Desch, which would've been really cool...but it sucks that the ending killed that, with that Selina girl and all...:mad: Otherwise, you should probably rename Luneth, since they both become like "fun friends."

But...I'll tell you that Ingus and Sara...well, that's self-explanatory.^_^

I usually name my characters using the names I made up for different facets of my own personality. See, I knew I couldn't say that without sounding schizophrenic......:wacko:

I gave them my/my wife's grandparents' and their siblings' names. Elbert, Agnes, Cecil, and Errol. Those are such truly bizarre names that they need to have some kind of tribute paid.

Back