Necrohol of Nabudis

smittygouv

ShinRa Guard
Gil
Currently I am trying to complete the Roblon hunt and I think i need to open the locked doors. But, I'm not sure how to attain the keys to get past the doors to find the area for Roblon. If you have any info on how to open these doors or on the Roblon hunt i would appreciate it. Thanks!

Currently I am trying to complete the Roblon hunt and I think i need to open the locked doors. But, I'm not sure how to attain the keys to get past the doors to find the area for Roblon. If you have any info on how to open these doors or on the Roblon hunt i would appreciate it. Thanks!

first of all, Roblon isn't in the Necrohol of Nabudis. He is on a hillside. Travel back to the zone before the save crystal in the deadlands. Then, go to the northwest area of the map in that region and hug the wall. =D

Yes,he is in the Nabudis Deadlands.It takes some searching to find the hidden entrance to the hilltop,but it's worth it.You'll come back to in order to find medallions that open the Necrohol doors,which are a seperate thing entirely.Hope it helps!!!!

ahhh, thank you, i found roblon and destroyed him and all the annoying creatures with him... So about the doors that are locked how do i go about attaining the keys to open them?

well there are 4 medallions and youi need to get 3, but first go to old dalans house and talk to him , then i really dont remember but you will need the sluice gate key

ahhh, thank you, i found roblon and destroyed him and all the annoying creatures with him... So about the doors that are locked how do i go about attaining the keys to open them?

" annoying "? Sheesh! Maybe I didn't fight this thing correctly, but I encountered 46 ( !!! ) Deadbones while simultaneously fighting the Roblon - took him out but required an escape/recharge...and my party was in the late 40's!

You'll need to complete the White Mousse hunt,and then the moogle who commisioned it to you will give you the Sluice Gate Key as a reward.There is another hunt you must complete involving an undead monster,which opens up a house in Lowtown...go in there and read the Dusty Letter,which tells you the sequence in which to operate the gates,and you'll find one fragment.Another fragment is a reward for completing another hunt in Lowtown.There is still more to do to get the other fragment,and some other stuff.But I hope this at least gets you on the right track!

Back