Neo Shinryu and Omega Mark II

Savvy

I'm an Awesome Pirate Girl
Texas, with the Vaqueros and Vaqueras...I'm a Vaqu
Gil
Um...Is it me, or are these two bosses the HARDEST BOSSES OF ALL TIME? ;) Seriously, the time amount from when I start fighting Omega Mark II to when I die in said fight is literally 15 seconds, and I'm not even given time to get two rounds of attacking! And then Neo Shinryu...Maelstrom is a move from Hell...And then the fact that he strike you with one of his 'weak' moves after and kills you due to Maelstrom is just frustrating...

I've come close to beating each of them several times...but no luck. After a while, I figured I might as well see how hard Enuo will be (I figured he would be harder)...but I struck him down in 3 minutes, max. He was a joke, compared to bosses like Neo Shinryu, Lunar Odin (FFIV), and Ruby (FFVII)...

Anyways, does anyone know how to get rid of these demonic things?

I just beat FF5 for the SNES and I thought I'd go back and try the optional bosses. Shinryuu is ridiculous, I haven't even tried Omega Mark II. All I know is that he likes to cast tidal wave which nearly completely wipes out my party. Then in a few more turns I'm dead. I even cheated to boost my stats and still got owned. It's not worth it...

I have not played this game in a while but I think that Omega is the 4 legged metal thing that you try to avoid in one of the caves? And Shinryuu is the guy in the treasure chest near the end of the game? If I'm right, I have not beat either on of them. I don't even think I dealt any damage to Omega the first time I fought him.

Actually, Neo Shinryuu and Omega Mark II are from FF5A. They're like super-super bosses, stronger versions of the standard Shinryuu and Omega.

Or, at least, I think so.

I just beat FF5 for the SNES and I thought I'd go back and try the optional bosses. Shinryuu is ridiculous, I haven't even tried Omega Mark II. All I know is that he likes to cast tidal wave which nearly completely wipes out my party. Then in a few more turns I'm dead. I even cheated to boost my stats and still got owned. It's not worth it...

I think Coral Rings absorb water damage, I read that somewhere, if you want the little guide about the battles, let me know. I think I can find the website again easy enough.

For Omega mark 2, just use ruby light on your self and then find out its weakness and then Dualcast it back at him.

For Neo Shinryu, I suggest 2 dragons laces on some one with the abilty jump and time. Neo Shinryu is almost IMPOSSIBLE without omega mk 2's force sheild.

WHAT?! The GBA version added advanced versions of these mega bosses? That's a rip-off tp us Anthology players! Damn!

Good luck in your battles though.

*cough* mystic kight qudriple spell-brake sword = end of omeg.neo sinryu...wel.....good luck. =-) coral ring absord water and is weak against fire. fire ring is opposite. get it? and dude neo shinryu is quite tough. but I BEAT HIM!!! muhahahahahaha

Actually, Neo Shinryuu and Omega Mark II are from FF5A. They're like super-super bosses, stronger versions of the standard Shinryuu and Omega.

Or, at least, I think so.

They are. I only barely got past the originals, and I was overly disappointed to get NOTHING from Omega, but, at least Shinryu gave me Ragnarok.

Neo Shinryu is supposed to give the Ultima Weapon, and Omega Mk. II is supposed to give the Force Field, but even when my Dragoon with two Dragon Lances drives down into shinryu, I deal absolutely no damage. Not even a 0 pops up. It is so ridiculous. If you had trouble with the original Shinryu, you will have your jaw hanging after you see this.

lol i owned shinryu and i was like lvl 42....just equipt coral rings. my attempt without it ended in....total ownage. =-)

i didnt even bother trying omega on the ps version. shinyuu owned me even with coral rings so i just went to finish the game.

I was murdered purely by Omega and Shinryu the first time around a,nd then beat them barely the second time. Omega MKII made me nearly cry, but I kept trying, and I was acually level 99 with all chars before I even beat him. I didn't even bother going further in, I just kept trying at Omega. It's force sheild is very nice, I might add.

Neo Shinryu, I just gave up, I had everyone use Coral ring and I still got killed. I used cheats to go crazy and still went dead. I. Hate. Shinryu.

i made a very easy cheesy yummy stratagy to beat omega and omega mk ii without getting harmed. it was too easy. have 2 of your strongest attackers do rapid fire with your very best weps. then have the rest of the guys singing romeo's song. omega mk ii won't do 1 damage when you killed him. it works. i did it. of course there is no easy way out of neo shinyru...and that is why i am killling myself to get dragon lances.
euno is a joke. i killed him no prob. funny how a drag beats the owner of the void?

omega and shinru

ok i was recentally playing finalfanatays 5 and i was on like levl 41 lene on 40 and i beat omega and shinru pretty eaisly is it just me or were theses guys to easy i want to hear some stories on how you fought that what lvl you were on and how easy he was for you:cool:

who is omega and shinru unless i forgot i presume they are in world three

darn me i am on world 2 x death battle in his castle

both omega and shinru where jokes honestly i beat them at lvl 40-41 with no cheap taticts

as for Desaix vbmenu_register("postmenu_97790", true); man whats with you THEY WHERE EASY no cheats involved you have good spirit though

Interesting read. I thought you guys were talking about the regular Omega and I remember he was hard the first time around but if you leveled up enough and came back for it later on that cave he wasn't that hard to beat.

I gotta face those two "Super Bosses" just to prove I got no life now =/ *goes download VBA again*

Cecil, Desaix was talking about Neo Shinryu from ff5 Advance.
He is about 5-6 times harder then normal Shinryu.

I beat Shinryu on lv. 45, Omega on lv 49, Omega MKII lv about 60,
and Neo Shinryu on lv. 65.
And Neo Shinryu was the hardest of them.

Back