New Crisis Core scan of Cloud and Zack

Tana

Blue Mage
Gil
Credit goes to FF7AC:Reunion, and originally posted by my friend sixtiespink at Cloud Smiles.

vip143334uy3.jpg

Oh my, Mr. Choco Fuxx looks gorgeous. I love his smile. And the fact that Zack and Cloud are smiling together... *sigh* Best buddies. His hair is so shiiiiiney!!!! I wanna touch him.

BUT I CAN'T. HE'S JUST PIXELS.

Ach! And some new KH stuff. It seems that you can fight Roxas this time.

Awwwwwww they look so cute!! What better than two hot, spikey headed men ^_^ They look very schmexual

Moonies bursting into the thread to add some well over due man-ness into it! Jeez girls settle it down, its only Cloud and Zack!....

...owww they are rather buff arn't they eh?

ONLY Cloud and Zack?? xD You do know who you're talking about right??? *insertreallyhighpitchedfangirlscreamhere*

Nice screenshot. *Saves it into Final Fantasy folder in My Pictures* I like it and I can't wait til this comes out at last.

oh my god!! I'm a guy and well, i wouldn't say no.....

Last edited:
YAOI TIME!!!

..... I was kidding. *clicks links and looks at all his pictures and has an idea for a thread*

IT IS ONLY Cloud and Zack. They're just friends! Zack is not a homosexual, quit confusing him with Cloud.

EDIT: Nice scans.:)

*pushes Zack and Cloud together anyway*

So... is this a scan of the actual gameplay or FMV sequence? I'm guessing gameplay cause it doesn't have that smoothness that the latest FMVs have.

Now, if it was... How many people would be sitting outside the stores in their tents if it was? I don't think there are any yet.^_^

Back