New FFXIII Scans

Is there anyone on here that can download and embed those as thumbnail links? Sadly those links are blocked at my place of employment... ; ;

I hope FF13 follows DMC4 and MGS4 lead and finds it's way onto the 360. The game looks absolute class.

Wow. Those look... impressive.
XIII looks incredible, crazy chick with a Gunblade. Can't get much better than that.

and Versus XIII looks awesome too. Either that's magic, or telekinetic abilities. (personally, I'm hoping for telekinetic)

sweet pictures thanks, this game is the main reason that i bought a playstation 3 i'm really looking forward to its release.

Hopefully Square can get their shit together and actually make this game a reality. The game is in such a mess right now, but I know they wont leave us hanging...especially not after seeing those kinda graphics. GIMME GIMME!!

Hopefully Square can get their shit together and actually make this game a reality. The game is in such a mess right now, but I know they wont leave us hanging...especially not after seeing those kinda graphics. GIMME GIMME!!

Erm how do you know the game is a mess right now ? I worked for game developer once and just because the public doesnt have all the info it doesnt mean that they dont.

Back