New Harry Potter Trailer!

I think they try to release every November because as soon as one film is finished they start the next straight away. But that trailer was rather amazing, I got a chill up my spine at one point. :wacky:

So there is this film and 2 others to come out...Harry Potter is coming to an end D:

Didn't the last Harry Potter movie release in July? Not sure. The trailer's pretty cool, though. I'm not exactly a huge Potter fan, but that made me interested in the movie.

Didn't the last Harry Potter movie release in July? Not sure. The trailer's pretty cool, though. I'm not exactly a huge Potter fan, but that made me interested in the movie.

Yes, the last one was released in July. So we'll probably have this one in November, I figure. The trailer looked pretty good. I'm just not as hyped up about the Harry Potter films as I used to be! Maybe as the release date gets closer I'll be more inspired to be excited? I hope it's good. xD

Yes, the last one was released in July. So we'll probably have this one in November, I figure. The trailer looked pretty good. I'm just not as hyped up about the Harry Potter films as I used to be! Maybe as the release date gets closer I'll be more inspired to be excited? I hope it's good. xD
It's set for a November 21st release :neomon:

It should be good, I thought that 'Order of The Phoenix' was a really good film and this has way more fighting and action scenes in it than that, and by the looks of the trailer it looks as if it is going to be a much darker film as well which is always a positive side to a film in my opinion.

I still get hyped for the films, mainly because around the time they come out, there aren't any decent films to go and see anymore. I loved the last one because it was really dark. I thought that maybe they couldn't go darker, but I think this one and the last one will be the darkest ones yet ...

Wow that trailer looks really good and i cant wait to see it. With a November 21 release date its close enough for me to start making plans to see it.

I also agree with Bella, more dark is needed.

that movie is definitley going to be a dark one zombies werewolves etc

Well, they've tended to get darker starting with Goblet of Fire, at least I think so. And I agree: I'm disappointed that his hair didn't grow back out to it's GF length.

Yay cool.Waiting for this movie for long time.Book was superb and i think movie will be even better.Yeah its absolutely darker then other parts before that,i know it because i have read the book and heard some interviews.Still the last episode will be even more darker then this one :) So Harry Potter isnt a children movie anymore.Anyway i readed somehwere that Emma Watson is going to have sex scene in new Harry Potter movie.No idea if that happens in this or last episode.And i am not sure if its true,but most likely it will be in last episode i think if its true.

I always love watching the trailers since it gets me pumped up for the movies. I don't care if they follow the books the a tee, I still love the movies regardless what changed, what was left out, and what was added.

I doubt the sex scene is true at all. I can see that being a very unpopular thing among fans.

I doubt they would allow a sex scene into Harry Potter, its so out of context. Rowling and Warner Bros would not allow that.

Chilling!
I haven't had the pleasure of
reading all of the books,
but I've been keeping up with the films
religiously.

I should pick up the box set when
they've finally released one containing all seven books.
My girlfriend has read them all,
and she's horrible about ruining the plot for me.

I already know about Snape and Dumbledore.
Ugh! It pisses me off to know
when I haven't read the books!

So Half-Blood Prince goes more in depth
with Voldemort and the connection
between he and Harry Potter?

Can't wait!
I'm definitely excited.

~Peace~

It's a shame that the movie's been kicked back to next year instead of November, but this is the first time I'm actually seeing the trailer. :3 There hasn't been an official statement as to why they're pushing the movie back, has there? I keep hearing rumors saying they don't want to release it so close to the performance of Equus, but who knows these days.

its really annoyed me that the film has been pushed back, as ive really been lookin forward to watching this one, as it explains a HUGE amount of the story

It was moved back because Daniel Radcliffe (if thats how u spell Harry's actor name) was doing a west end performance, but it was showing some rude content and it affected the use of his age comparing the role hes supposed to play as harry potter (someone whos younger then Daniel's age) so it was moved back to resolve conflict. Thats what I was told anyways. Its getting alot darker the films, but that doesn't interest me anymore, I liked the first 3 because it was all mythical and magical now its like dark and dangerous horror evil.

No it was mainly moved as because of the writers strike the big studios are a bit dry on big films for next year at the moment. So they shunted Harry Potter to fill the Summer 2009 gap that was there.

Back