Who's your favorite character?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Strife_GLD

Sleepy Head
Gil
Hey there! wel since im new i will introduce myself then:
Well the name is Cloud Strife, uhm.. ok Michael but who gives a ****. Im 25 years old and am from a city called Ede in the large country of the Netherlands :D. My favorite games are of course the FF series! besides gaming a like soccer too.
I guess thats about it anything else you wanna know just ask

Last edited:
Lololololol, well welcome to the forums, and i don't think you should have to worry about people trying to get with you.... doesn't happen on this site surprisingly.... people just joke about shit. lmfao.. well yeah... welcome again, have fun, post lots.
Ha i got to it first this time!!!!

Lololololol, well welcome to the forums, and i don't think you should have to worry about people trying to get with you.... doesn't happen on this site surprisingly.... people just joke about shit. lmfao.. well yeah... welcome again, have fun, post lots.
Ha i got to it first this time!!!!

thanks Prometheus. nice to meet ya and thanks for the welcome :)

Shouldn't take to long for you to be on a first name basis with everybody here as well.... meh name is kalub, yet im mostly just called Prome

Welcome to the forums Mike.

Hope we get to know you here and that I see you around. Have a fantastic stay here and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. :monster:

Last edited:
Hey Thar Welcome to the forums :monster: Have fun around here! Its a really nice place.

Hey everyone :P I posted a few before I posted this cause I had no idea that there was a "Say Hello!" thread :).

It's not just a complete "Say Hello" thread. You are supposed to make your own, but since I'm not a mod, I'm not gonna do anything about it.

ANYWAYS...welcome both new members to the forums.

Who's your favorite character?
This guy is kiddin, he's crazy:gasp:

Hey everyone
tongue4.gif
I posted a few before I posted this cause I had no idea that there was a "Say Hello!" thread
smile1.gif
I take back what I said above....THIS GUY IS CRAZY! :gasp:

Hey you 2 have fun and stay active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back