New to the Final Fantasy Forums

MoonShadow9

\~~Emperor~~/
Gil
:ed:Let's began with I like to RP. I will make a lot of RPs in the future. That I also know about and do like Final Fantasy, however not a huge fan. My favoite elements are Lighten, and Shadow. Yes, I do like power.
I also like the Moon. I'm also a fan of the shows Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, and many others. I don't have good grammar, or spelling, but I will try my best. I'm 16, and live in the United States.
:jon:That it for now. ^^

Welcome to the forums. Don't double post and keep all final fantasy questions in the help forums designed for such cause and you'll do fine.

Welcome to the forums. Have fun and join some RP's. Or else I get the goonies :ahmed:

Welcome aboard! :ryan:

I hope you have fun here and that you quickly get to know the people here.

Welcome and such.

I'm your benevolent RP dict-... er .... Moderator, so if you have any questions about the RP Section, just PM me or catch me in the ShoutBox.

^^ Don't worry, I've read the rules.:)
If you read all the rules, then you should know that I am the supreme ruler of the forums, and the shoutbox is my castle. If you are to ever stumble upon the shoutbox, you must immediately offer either your soul or 100 Japanese schoolgirls as sacrifice.

Enjoy your stay. :monster:

Back