nihopalaoa

nochops

Gil
So, this must have been brought up before, and I'm sorry, i searched for a while, but I didn't read all the way back. I see a few people talking about the nihopalaoa elsewhere and using a remedy to put negative status effects onto enemies. There is even a video on youtube, that I don't quite believe yet, because the menus are obscured. I'm can't figure out how to use something like a potion, remedy or any item like that on an enemy. It seems I can only use those on myself.. what's the deal, is all the talk about this fake or am I missing something? Probably the later, but I know what the nihopalaoa is, but I don't know how to use ethers, remedys, etc., on enemies, they won't even be targeted w/ those items. Same goes for casting reflect on them. thanks.

Hit L1 to switch between targeting enemies and party members.

Example: The easiest way to beat the white mousse is to berserk him and beat him down. When you select the berserk spell, it automatically selects a party member. If you hit L1, the cursor will move to select the nearest mob. I assume it's the same way with items.

Okay, thanks for that. Yes, I also wanted to use beserk on enemies and couldn't find that out, must have missed it somewhere in the beginning. Thanks.

oh, so THATS what that accessory does....I must've misread it because I thought it changed their effects on YOU! but. yeah, why would you ever want to beserk your own characters? I never got that, I mean, even in the others, the first choice it gave for that was the opponent... yeah....and reversing an opponent who loves to heal works well...

Back