Nomura on Kingdom Hearts III

Ω Xenogias Ω;36595 said:
What would be cool is if they put Duck Tales or Dark Wing Duck in that... Anyone remember a cartoon called Gargoyle's too? I hope to see more old skool disney stuff like that.
Gargoyles? As in Goliath, Demona, Brooklyn, Hudson and the rest? That wasn't Disney, was it? :P

well .. as long as they leave out anything relating to the little mermaid, im sure it will be cool .... Aeriel just doesnt do it for me ... ya know ... the whole bikini and fish tail thing played out in the 90's when the cartoon was released ....

I just confirmed it (sorta)... Gargoyles is a part of Disney (it was playing on Toon Disney when I was browsing the channels on DirectTV...) So it has to be a Disney toon... right?

Also, it'd be cool if we saw Alladin & the King of Thieves scenario in the next KH game :D That was a cool movie. I still remember it from back then.

GAH. THEY NEED TO RELEASE THE FINAL MIX+ IN AMERICA THIS TIME!! GAAAAAH! ITS BAD ENOUGH THEY KEPT THE FIRST ONE FROM AMERICANS, NOT THE SECOND ONE TOO!!!! AAAAAH!! AND THIS ONE HAS GOT THE ORGANIZATION XIII IN IT!!!! GAAH! *cries out loud for hours on end* sorry i had to get that out of me. ooooooh i REALLY wish they would release at least the fm+ in america ;_; im not good enough in my japanese to play it by myself! WAAAAAAAAH

i want more FF8 charas in it! Edea Quistis and Rinoa would be neat to have in it

I heard this was more of a prequel, focusing on the Keyblade Wars..?

Well I beat both 1 & 2... and will be waiting patiently for the next console installment, even if it isnt called Kingdom Hearts III...

I'm really anticipating that Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix will make it's way over to North America. I also undertand that Tetsuya has a number of prjects going on at once, and that he can't even begin to plan out Kingdom Hearts III, yet. I just hope that when the time comes, he'll take as much time as he needs on the prodcution of the game.

if they make KH3 for only the PS3, alot of people will be mad...like me!and they shouldn't call it KH3, they should call it something like: Kingdom Hearts: Before They Were...OMG that sounded sooo lame didn't it!:huh:

my friend said that they are making the kh3 for ps3 but they are going to make akh for the Wii and its going to be with characters from games from nientendo like mario,link(prob. because of twilight princess) and mickey is still king there. the only people seen he said was mickey,mario, and link.

Back