Bambi

Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
I had this message for aggggggges, and now Im back on the SB seems to have dissappeared, unless Iv been banned from it....ha ha...i hope not :wacky:

any ideas whats going on?

Uh posts iv made toay have dissapeared aswel o_O

The database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.finalfantasyforums.net home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.finalfantasyforums.net forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience.

Edit* Theres loads of stuff missing o_O the site looks naked?!

Yeah, I have something similar.
the SB is gone for me. The rest seem to be there

but it changed formatting again.

before, the sub forums where

NAME
name name
name name

now it is like

NAME
name
name
name
name

why does this keep changing?

EDIT:
Im also missing the "last 5 new" things

where the last 5 active topics are, as well as the new members and the 5 top posters

taht whole box is gone

Last edited:
lol, my buddy list is gone too, all the statistics seem to be gone aswel o_O

Its all very confuddling >_< the members who have been online in the last 24 hours is gone an' all

OKkkk.. Well.. this place looks cleaned out, so someone is either cleaning up stuff and re-making stuff or someone made a BIG boo-boo. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I was just exploring and clicking things and the top 10 posters are a list of smilies :wacky:

The forum leaders just aren't there

And I accidentally clicked mark forums read D'oh >_<

I'm doing some things. Plugins will be deactivated for a while, including the RPG and shoutbox. No ETA on reactivation right now.

alrighty ^^ will we lose all our posts from today again then? o_O

This sucks... I just saw the thingy with who has the most post, whos new, new posts... and now its gone D:

It is gone. Just be patient folks. Everything will be up and going eventually. Forum stuff does take time.

Hopefully the RPG will be back up later today.

Other miscellaneous plugins will remain offline for an undetermined period of time.

I hope the 'recent posts' plugin comes back soon, that's one of the most useful forum features ever. I feel so lost without it. xD

Thta's what Iv been using, it's been a godsend recently :monster:

Sorry guys. Saix and myself only have so many permissions and sadly we do not have the permissions to fix the statistics at the top of the forum. Just please remain patient and wait. Hopefully Lord Golbez can get them fixed for us.

Back