October 2007 Contest

LeeD

Ex-Soldier
Gil
People of FFF, this month's contest is an easy one that anyone can join in on and win prizes. The contest will go like this. I am asking for game reviews for any of the FF games on any platform or game system. The reviews must be written in good English and must be 500 words or more in length. Everyone that submits an entry that meets the criteria will get a larger PM box and a nice icon in their postbit. Also, the reviews must be as elaborate and detailed as you can make them.

In short, you must:
(1) write the review in English
(2) tell what game you are reviewing in the title
(3) tell what game system this review is for in the title
(4) be detailed and elaborate in 500 words or more
(5) submit all entries to contest@finalfantasyforums.net

You may submit as many entries as you want. Each entry will earn you an opportunity to get the $50.00 Amazon.com gift certificate that we will send to one lucky winner's email address. The more you submit, the better your chances. The certificate will be awarded in a random drawing of a contributor's name.

We will take entries until October 31st, 2007.

I think I'm actually going to give this one a try. It seems easy enough for me to do and to fit into my schedule, and honestly I think it's fun!

Dang diggity. I do love doing game reviews!
I take it they can be good OR bad game reviews. XD

I've already gotten some great reviews!

Adamant: The reason that I want these emailed is for the length they may be.

Rhea: The game reviews are your honest opinions of the games. If they are positive, then great! If not, then great! Be as honest and straightforward as possible.

We are just limited to one game review entry, right? Or am I wrong?

Hrmmm, thing is how do you want to lay the review out? Write them out in sections such as: Graphics, plot, gameplay, battle system, sound/music, pros/cons? Or just write a write whatever you think about this certain game?

@ Flash:

You may submit as many entries as you want. Each entry will earn you an opportunity to get the $50.00 Amazon.com gift certificate that we will send to one lucky winner's email address.

Hrmmm, thing is how do you want to lay the review out? Write them out in sections such as: Graphics, plot, gameplay, battle system, sound/music, pros/cons? Or just write a write whatever you think about this certain game?

You can enter as many reviews as you want to. Each review counts as an entry. The more professional the review the better to cover grpahics, story sound battleplay music etc... but doesn't have to have its own section etc.

Just want to encourage those who said they would write a review to go ahead and send one in! This month's contest is very easy and should prove to be insightful! I can't wait to read all of your reviews and see what you think of the FF series games. :D

I am still excited to see the number of entries that will be submitted! We only have about two weeks left!

Back