Official X-2 Help Thread

• Thread starter Judge Ghis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Judge Ghis

Come here to ask questions and get answer relating to things from FFX-2!

ok i need help this is honestly the 1st FF game i have ever played i'm in the part on the way to the far plane but i need to to know the way to defeat those 3 things (i don't know what they are) any way i remember the name of one of them is cindy i think the other one was sandy or something close to that

Cindy, Sandy and Mindy are more commonly known as The Magus Sisters.

I would recommend serious training before fighting them - return to the Airship and find somewhere where you are comfortable training (I would suggest the hidden cave in the Thunder Plains).

for some reason i can only go on the road to the farplane so yeah you're going to have to tell me someway to go somewhere else

I'm almost done with the game... but I want to know something before I waste my time. When I finish the game and start again on the save shit afterwards... would I have everything I had when I ended the game? like my dressspheres, accessories and items? I know you keep the.... al bhed primers but what about everything else?

There's an option where you can start with nothing, and start the game with everything you obtained on the previous files.

So yeah, you can start with everything if you want.

yeah, it's the new game+ option on the main menu if you want to keep everything from your previous game.

okay cool! and also... right now... Im at the Chapter Five Thunder Plains part... and I was just walked over by that Humbaba guy. My levels are like in the 50's you know... and I used the dresspheres 2Gunners and a Gunmage. What should I do? Train some more or change dresspheres or both? Im think both...

Okay, I've been stuck on this for about...an hour or so. I'm on the part after you get the awesome sphere from Kilikka and you have to push those...things into the elevator. But I can't get that little dude that keeps walking around in there. O_O What is the best strategy to get him to get his butt in the freaking elevator before I cast Thundaga on him and murdify him?

EDIT: Never mind. didn't have to get him in there o.o

Last edited:
I heard that if you don't press "X" to make Yuna whistle (thereby getting the return Tidus whistle, etc.) the first time you go to the Farplane, you can't get the Good ending. Is that true? If it is, I'm definitely not getting the Good ending. I really didn't know what to do at that part and I'm in Chapter 5 now. I just kind of walked around in the dark for a few seconds until that scene ended.

I rushed through this game. I'll probably play it through again and try to get the Good and Perfect and Awesome and Totally Kewl endings next time.

Alright, I had Paine as a Songstress and she got all of the abilities except for one, and she's 97% mastered with it. But the thing is, that one ability won't let me learn it, it's blank. I don't really know what to do, it's in the first column second row of the songstress. Any help?

I need help too I can't get an episode complete in several arean Besaid,Killika,Mt. Gagazet, Bevelle well i need to beat via infinito anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back