Oh no you didn't.

Me too, but for me it's more them acting lazy. I don't mind the odd thing or two, but my little brother asks me to change the TV channel when he's 2 feet away and has the remote. Then, once I sit down, he says that he doesn't like the channel.

LAZY FUCKING CUNT!!!

I hate loud, ignorant people who think that the whole world wants to listen to whatever music they have blasting from their phone. Also, how come the people who play music on their phones always have a really, REALLY bad taste? It makes you wonder if they rave out to washing machines, because it sounds exactly the same. :ffs:

I also get really annoyed by the girls at my school who seem to have no self-respect, and think that they are just there to get a boyfriend and be worshipped by everyone, ugh. What I find ironic is that if they actually did well in school and then went off to uni or something then they would most likely never see these people again, so it wouldn't matter anyway. But alas, there is no force of nature strong enough to separate these girls from the truckloads of make-up that they wear religiously, and their bible, the skank's guide to teenage pregnancy. :gasp: Ah well, who am I to tell people how to live their lives? :wacky:

PEOPLE WHO WALK REALLY SLOWLY AND TAKE UP THE WHOLE AREA OR AISLE.

Or people who stand in the middle of busy streets :_:

Makes me want to punch them :'[

I have a new one, and it has really pissed me off lately. People who drink out of those 2 litre bottles (of any drink) without using a cup...just straight out of the bottle. IMO it's fucking filthy, I'm sure everyone would love it for someone to stick their mouth round the bottle so half the crap in their mouth goes into the drink. Mmmmm, lovely.

...and old people. 'Nuff said. >.>

I drink out of the bottle, but if I buy it you can kiss my arse, Il drink it how the hell I want :monster:

People who over react really piss me off (I am guilty for it on occassion, I admit - but not to the extreme of what pisses me off) Like when you do something and people go mental about it, or on the case in questionwhen you get blamed for something thats not even your fault and thensaid person doesnt talk to you for weeks, insists it your fault, when it quite clearly ISN'T and probably won't talk to you for aaaaaages after -__-

BAH

Ahaha...I drink straight out of the bottle. But that's because I KNOW that no one else will be drinking it. If I knew the bottle wasn't mine or it came from someone else's fridge, I'd get a cup.

Arrogant people are pretty crappy, but I think liars are the worst. Spotting their lies sometimes isn't difficult; it's the fact that they do it to begin with, and it's even worse when they deny it.

I hate people who walk across the street at an angle, instead of just walking straight across. I find it amusing when I'll glare at them while in my car...while they're taking ages to get across the street at their 1 degree angle....and they glare back. XD!

What really bugs me in middle school is when kids want to pick a fight with you for even the smallest thing. One time, I accidentally bumped into a group of "cool kids". They started cursing at me, threatening me, etc.
~GG

Personally, it's just general disrespect. When somebody says or does something that is very disrespectful, I just go, "EXCUSE me?!"

I did it to my manager the other day, and it was lulzable. I was so pissed off at her, and I was trying to serve people, but she just kept on pushing. Really pissed me off.

But yeah, if you disrespect me, or anyone around me, I WILL come down hard on you. Some people here have already been on the receiving edge :neomon:

I don't mind if they/you are going to be the only one who drinks it but when you're in a house where 4/5 people will drink out of the same bottle it's just...dirty. D:
I hate the people as well who go out of their way to try and get a reaction out of you, like some idiot on Myspace the other day was trying to take the piss and I well ripped him with my bulletin afterwards...he deleted me after it. :wacky:

Freakin people who play there boom boxes on the train.

Like seriously, when they are playing rap very loudly on the fucking train and taking up so much room with their boom boxes. -__-

^

People who are playing rap loudly PERIOD. Which, where I am, apparently is every third car on the street. They've got to have their windows down too, so that EVERYONE can enjoy the power of the REAL BASS.

Urgh. >_>

Back