Oi, I'm new

frenkies

Gil
Ola, everybody I'm Frenk, new to this forum, just wanted to introduce myself,
played and finished: FF 1/2/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/10-2/12 and FF:CC Played but not finished FF7 Dirge of Cerberus FF tactis (PSX version) On my to do list are FF3 and FF4 (Nds remakes)

I just completed IV the other day on the DS, it's hard :gasp: Although very gewd :neomon:

Kudos to you for having the patience to beat FFII, I gave up after half an hour, hrrid little game....I'l get round to it one day >_>

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums :monster:

Kudos to you for having the patience to beat FFII, I gave up after half an hour, hrrid little game....I'l get round to it one day >_>

I'm getting that for christmas, apparently it's a really good storyline. I'm scared I won't like it now. haha. I'll give it a shot anyways.

welcome, we've played pretty much the same games, iv completed dirge of cerberus thou, i havnt got crisis core tho

I'm getting that for christmas, apparently it's a really good storyline. I'm scared I won't like it now. haha. I'll give it a shot anyways.

ill admit it has a good storyline, however the battle system is different, the way you level up is interesting

Back