Omega vs Magus Sisters.

DLFlux

Boats and hoes....
Veteran
Gil
It's times like this I wish I had my PS2 hooked up to my PC so I could record the fight (would it be possible if I used the S-Video cable from tower to TV, and recorded the second screen?)

Anyways, one of the most enjoyable battles I've had in a long time. Started off with a Lancet from Kimarhi for Nova, then stole from him a few times. Then onto summoning the Magus Sisters.

They managed to heal him quite a bit by using Waterga, which was annoying lol. Was a pretty great fight, best fight I've gotten out've the Sisters.

Anyways, what was your best battle during the game? Recently or ever, upto you.

Owning up BFA with double Oblivion would be one of the highlights in the game. He couldn't do jack against my characters.

But the best fight I've had recently was beating Penance in the International version of FFX. Best feeling in the world. And it took bloody long enough (grrr, those arms, Judgement Day...)

Another would be beating Greater Sphere in a No Sphere Grid game. If you are unsure, it means chucking a Candle of Life and waiting for 2 HOURS for him to kick the bucket. At the end I got a Auto-Phoenix armour for Auron, sweet-as.

the fight between seymour just at mt gagazet it was the closest battle in the game :/i had like 1 person left wit like 100 hp and i hit him once more and he died :p

unleashin Anima and two hittin Omega weapon was one of my highlights, the other few are similar to that (my anima was awesum)

but my best fight has to have been against the first Symour way back when i was playing it first time through and i didn't figure out the sphere grid, kept gettin beat down by anima but then i finally managed to win and i was like "BOO YA, SEYMOUR YOU SUCK"

Neslug in the monster Arena.

You had to work him at just the right time with Attack Reels fully powered up before he goes into his shell and recovers hundreds of thousands of HP at one time, back-to-back-to-back. Got him right down to the verge of going in his shell, hit him with one more Attack Reels perfectly, busted his shell, and then slice and dice'd him up into seafood for the aquatic life in Spira.

Loved almost any Monster Arena fight.

Yunalesca, the first time I ever fought her. Just because I had so much satisfaction after beating her, cause it was such a long fight, and a big struggle at first for me. I died so many times, and when i finally beat her, it was great. Then later on i decided to start a new game and beat her the first time around just to set the score lol XD

my greatest moment was completing the sphere grid and having every stat for everyone at 255, excluding luck.

that and using Anima against Penance and not dying with anyone (pure luck, but thats why). beating Penance in general was one of the greatest moments i ever had in FF, right along with beating Ruby and Emerald in 1998, and beating my friend in Dissidea 100 times with 0 loses.

Back