omega

Lochmiel2003

Gil
so i just beat omega mark...what am i suppose to do w/ the omega badge i got as loot?

and where is yiazmat? is he where the hellwyrm was?? i'm not sure if it's a good idea to fight him after reading all the posts about him...i think i'll give it a try though.

Ok first off, if you haven't seen Hell Wyrm or Yiazmat yet, you did not beat Omega. If you go to where Omega is before you face Hell Wyrm or Yiazmat, he is just dormant and sleeping and there is nothing you can do about it. You have to defeat Hell Wyrm and all the Marks, then face Yiazmat and defeat him, before you can even attempt Omega Mark XII.

What the heck did you do?

Last edited:
^ yeah you need to fight yiazmat before omega
either hes showing off or maybe he got them mixed up ?

no showing off. i did beat hell wyrm, all of the other marks, and have all espers. haven't seen yiazmat yet. i'm about to go play with him right now though.

so long as omega mark is the big mechanical bastard in the great crystal, thats the one i got the badge from.

Apparently he's done what he needs to do....now that we've cleared that up,Yiazmat is in the Colliseum outside the Pharos at Ridorana.You prolly already know that by now through other sources since everyone here was so obsessed with whether or not you were "showing off".Pffft.

My bad. I take back what I said about you not facing Omega yet. All you have to do is just "Accept" the Yiazmat hunt before you face Omega Mark XII, not defeat him. I didn't know that. Good luck on the journey to the Legend!

oh right lol i didnt know that i thought you had to beat him

no worries, i am glad we are all good now. so, if any of you want to finish yiazmat off for me. . . you are more then welcome. after about 3 hours now, still have a bit to go. good thing he (maybe it's a she, who knows?) doesn't hit like omega, or the fight would be pretty much never ending.

and yes, i had accepted the hunt for yiazmat prior to taking down omega.

Last edited:
lol yeah hes alot weaker but its more of an endurance fight though

Back