Playstation On the edge of anger!!

wow your acting like i left my new games on the floor with a doggie treat next to them. my room is on the 2nd floor and all my games are on my desk with my laptop sissy just decided to find her way upstairs one way or the other climb on my chair and go to town on my games...and for the replys about the birds. i have a blue and gold macaw* and if you walk in its room with a fitted hat on it will attack you. but its only if its fitted

Hahaha my cat doesn't like people with hats either. She likes to sneak up on people and attack them. Not good when you are cdarrying a cup of tea and toast.....>_<

anyway snowman didnt you hear the dog eating the games?

Apparently not :monster:

Seems like old Mutley had a right good feast, Il bet it was shitting plastic for weeks

Last edited:
no i didnnt hear her eating my games if i did i mighti of been able to stop it. sad face. but harley (my bird) will say come here i love you then once you get close it'll attack you

I've never been in the situation where my pet destroyed something of mine, but my friend's dog got into his closet and chewed up $500+ worth of comic books a few months ago... first time I've ever seen him mad at his pup (who's not a pup, mind you, he's a full grown golden retreiver)... but who could blame him? But you live and learn... he now keeps his comics in a box on the high shelf above the hangers in his closet, rather than on the closest floor, so that his pup can't get to them ever again... I'd say do the same thing... make sure you put your stuff in a place your pup can't get to them from now on.

Im not feeling quite so amused now my cat has eaten my headphones -_-

Its not even the first time she's done it, I should really stop leaving things lying around :monster:

$500 dollars is a lot of money to lose to a pet...i think i might of killed my dog if it was that much lol jk

lol! sorry these are so d@mn funny!

This has never happened to me, i have had so many dogs and there's a reason why this never happens to me. Animals DON'T belong in the house! we never let our dogs in the house, they stay outside where dogs are suppose to be! the most damage they have done to me was when we first got them and i left some type of action figure in the backyard and they destroyed it, that was it.

>_< My daughter has demolished afew things, she has stood on my Ps2 more than once, I swear one day it will end up nakkerd and I won't be a happy bunny

She's knocked my straighteners off the side afew times aswel =/ its always the expensive stuff she makes a beeline for >_<

my little sis knocked a blow dryer into a bathtub before...god was i scared i didnt know wat to do....then i relized there was no water in the tub lol

hahaha that made me lol so much :wacky:

i darent take anything electrical in the bathroom, im far to accident prone

she gets hurt so bad or hurts dane cook shes a cluts and shes beautiful

Mod Edit: Please refrain from going off-topic. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay guys, let's keep this back on topic, please. Otherwise it may get moved to the spam section. :wacky:

So on topic...no, I can't say that I've had that happen to me yet. I'm very careful when it comes to my games and usually place them on the shelves - you know, somewhere unreachable by pets.

Back