Paramore

I've never understood the big deal with Paramore, I personally can't stand them. I read an article on them in NME (not that I actually buy it, it was my sister's >>) and they just come across as another one of those 'WE'RE NOT EMO, WE PROMISE!!' bands, ugh. Not to mention their music is just loud annoying noise with no apparent talent. =/

Awesome! A Paramore thread! Just what I was looking for hehe =D

I love these games since 2005 ever since I've heard their songs played on Fuse! Told myself I gotta hear more material so I did. All We Know Falling is actually pretty good alot better then Riot! I think because it's more deep and raw and pretty much less mainstream but I do love Riot!. It's fun to just rock-out with that album <3

I have about 33 Paramore songs! Been like trying to find every unreleased materials and whatnot like crazy...

I'd totally can not wait for their next single and video to be released and not to mention a new album out next summer/fall

I was one of the few people who knew about them while they were still underground.

I used to listen to they're songs over and over again and feel so good that no one knows about them but a handful.

But now that they're realeasing videos and touring, I kinda outgrew my liking for them..

Though I still listen to their Franklin and Fences when I'm in the mood. :P

Aaaahh... Paramore...

Been such a big fan for as long as I can remember. I'm absolutely obsessed with them lately.

When It Rains is such a gorgeous song...

Their newest album Brand New Eyes is gorgeous. I love the whole band.

And Hayley, that girl has a set of insane vocal chords right there. She's a great, great singer. The hair is definitely a plus side and so recognizable. :D Suits her.

Yeah, definitely a fan.

<3

I've been a fan of Paramore ever since I heard Misery Business. Got into their older stuff and then I've been loving everything they've done after hearing it all. I've really got into Brick By Boring Brick lately. It's got the kind of energy that you don't see a lot in music nowadays.

I love Paramore though I dislike Hayley Williams more and more everytime I see her.
Her voice really suits the music and I adore all three of their albums, the newest one is really good too, might be my favourite.
My favourite song of theirs right now is Playing God, but ultimately it's Here We Go again.
Goooood stuff.

After all that I've previously said about them, my attitude has completely changed towards them. I stopped listening to them a while back, and now I actually find it a struggle to listen to them again. It must have just been a phase that I went through, because now I just see them as a very average band with nothing that makes them stand out.

Back