Person Above You Naked

Play it cool and see how far things could go. Or maybe be a gentlemen and offer something to cover up with and then work on seeing how far I could get things to go. Overall it would be awkward, but hot since it was so unsuspected.

walk in the doorway see the person and turn around and walk right back out again...

Walk in, smile and raise an eyebrow and make it very obvious that I'm looking her up and down and then say devishly..."Oops."

(Why do I keep getting you? :p)

I walk in, pucker my lips and nod my head slowly and then say, "Mmm m mmmm mmmmmm! Girl you is SO fine!"

i wouldn't know what i would do, no pictures of people naked are alowed public of FFF. depends on who i guess.

if there was a naked girl in my room...cant really say anything...cuz im used to it...JK

i'd flex my manly body, and she'd come running towards me and hug me...then i'd wake up...though my body is muscley.

Oh--what a coincidence..I just HAPPENED to walk in on you Rydia. Total....uh... accident.......yeah.....acci.....dent......which...is why....I....am...so....hesitant....to....y'know.......leave......and.....stuff........ right....... now........

Back