Pika Pika

Wow, I'm somewhat surprised that so many people here show an interest in it all.

I can't say I'm a fanboy, but I've played most of the Pokémon related games that've been released to date. As for owning, I have:
Yellow
Gold
Silver
Crystal
Emerald

The others, I've just played on emulator. Training at 400% the normal speed is kickass. :p

I too, am awaiting to purchase Diamond/Pearl, though I'll be in competition with... a very competitive friend, so I'll most likely only be getting one of the two, rather than both.

Gold and Silver didn't really do much for me, but it allowed me to catch Lugia, so it was all good. The Legendary Dogs were just... just awful.

I'll play Emerald on my DS from time-to-time, so that I can trade some of them over to the forth-coming games. Not so keen on most of the current evolutions having further evolutions, but that doesn't mean to say I won't be getting them all anyway. I'll be evolving that Magneton anyway. <3

Can't wait for the new Legendaries. Those little Mew fellows don't really appeal though, I must say.

Not so keen on most of the current evolutions having further evolutions, but that doesn't mean to say I won't be getting them all anyway.
Gotta say I'm not enthusiastic about 'further evolutions'. I like them just having a few. I'll get 'em all just to collect them and complete my Poke'Dex. But it seem's like their will be just to many of one type. Maybe they are really running out of ideas...

And I think I'll be headin' to get Pearl soon. It should be comin' out in about 20 days or so where I am.

when does it cme out in the UK? i cant wait to get it ^_^ i have 36 level 100 pokemon waiting to be traded over from Fire red :P

too much free time kills us all.

I have...

Red, Silver, Fire Red, and Ruby for handheld consoles. Other pokemon games I have include: Snap, Stadium, Stadium II.

And I owned Blue and Gold at one point, but sold them. Wasn't aware of how similar they were to their Red and Silver counterparts at the time.

Diamond and Pearl are almost out. =D

I had Yellow and Silver, but that was stolen from me along with my good gameboy and my Tomb Raider game. >.< (Yes, they had Tomb Raider for the gameboy...don't buy it; it's disappointing.) I still have Crystal somewhere, but unfortunately, the only gameboy I have has malfunctioning down and left buttons...so I couldn't even get past going downstairs. XD

I must admit, though; they were good time-killers back in the day.

I've only ever owned Silver, I still randomly play it now and again and I would even go as far as to rate it as one of the best games I have ever owned

The main advantage of Pokemon over comparable RPGs of the era is that it didn't have a stupid overworld map. I HATED those things... especially how every area was a random battle.

Back