Places On Earth That Can Be Used In A Final Fantasy Game

There's the moors up my neck of the woods, theres all the moors and everything. Some really nice scenery. Rivers, waterfalls massive dock off hills and probably caves and tunnels to explore aswel. It would just have to be the terrain from a few yhears ago so all the roads don't ruin it >_>

nymoors.jpg

1051_68_9---Roseberry-Topping--North-York-Moors--Yorkshire_web.jpg

Last edited:
^^^ where exactly is that?

Cascade Mountains, about an hour drive from me, depending on where you are going, good size mountain range
SS-Cascade550x440.jpg

1580160857_8d9d7a38dc.jpg

An%20active%20volcano%20-%20Mount%20Baker.jpg

mt%20baker%20blog.jpg

Russia would make for an interesting experience, St.Petersburg specifically. A snow covered major city where your character grew up at. There could be ice elementals and stuff floating around the outskirts of the city, and the harsh winters would make for a fun season change half way through the game when the plot was really starting to unfold, just to make things complicated. It would make the characters have to take different routes to get back to a place they had already been to and such.

^^^ where exactly is that?

Up my neck of the woods was abit vague :wacky:

It's up North, Derbyshire/Yorkshire and the likes, these's from reallly nice scenery up there

Picture324.jpg

Picture333.jpg

Picture340.jpg

I just think it looks really pretty up there, specially when its getting dark, without the roads an cars that is xD

These ones are afew miles out from where I live (not far from Manchester)

I reckon you could easily get lost up out in them there sticks though, if you stray from the roads obviously xD

^^ Damn I want to visit there. Two of my favorite Artists live in well, Ill say on that Island somewhere haha not sure EXACTLY. But Alan Lee and Brian Froud, would love to go out with them and do some sketching. Ill see If I can dig up where they live, you may know the place.

Sirkadaj1234
Hey, another Washington inhabitant. Really is a great state for sceenary. If anyone wants to visit a beautiful part of the US, the North West is fantastic. Pacific Ocean, Rainforests, Olympic Mountain Range, Cascade Mountain range, the Pugit Sound. Lots of Islands...great place.

Back