Dark Knight
Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Bambi Branford
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Was all fine and dandy til it came to chocobo related things

I can't see the tracks, and no matter how many times I try to adjust the screen, tilt it sit in different light I just can't see when shallow water turns into the ocean

this is making chocographing very difficult

Trying to escape battle on FFVIII... first of all I didnt know HOW to so I was in the middle of giant spider fight frantically hitting all the buttons til i finally dioscoverd it was holdign down on that analogue stick.... and that still doesnt always seem to work for me

FFVII... I cant work out how to do that trick with the stamina in the chocobo race. which is annoying :hmph:

Has anyone else noticed any set backs playing on the PSP?

Edit* Bollocks, can someone move this to general please :rage:

Was all fine and dandy til it came to chocobo related things

I can't see the tracks, and no matter how many times I try to adjust the screen, tilt it sit in different light I just can't see when shallow water turns into the ocean

this is making chocographing very difficult

Perhaps you need glasses? I saw them quite fine.

Trying to escape battle on FFVIII... first of all I didnt know HOW to so I was in the middle of giant spider fight frantically hitting all the buttons til i finally dioscoverd it was holdign down on that analogue stick.... and that still doesnt always seem to work for me

FFVII... I cant work out how to do that trick with the stamina in the chocobo race. which is annoying :hmph:

Has anyone else noticed any set backs playing on the PSP?

Edit* Bollocks, can someone move this to general please :rage:

You think they would make a some kind of Digital manual to come with the game. Took me a few seconds to get used to the controls, but in the end I spent about $75 and just bought the games on eBay for my PS1.

They usually do have a digital manual. It's usually there when hitting the 'Home' button. They do with my FFVII and Tekken 2 anyways ;o

They usually do have a digital manual. It's usually there when hitting the 'Home' button. They do with my FFVII and Tekken 2 anyways ;o

I might have seen the option, but never selected it. I don't read manuals because I usually just take the time to figure it out.

pfft who really bothers with manuals -__-

And no I dont need glasses :hmph:

and by bothering with, i meant to actually use them.

And it's built into the game, apparently, so that's irrelevent -__-

I have a solution.

stop playing them on the PSP and start playing them on ya TV.
2nhjfcp.jpg

I pretty much only play VII, VIII & IX on my PSP now. I believe the R2 & L2 buttons are worked into the Left Analog stick. I remember using L1 & R1 and then holding the Analog stick up for L2 & R2. I'd have to boot it up to be sure, but I KNOW it does have something to do with that Analog stick!

Stop playing them on the PSP and start playing them on ya TV.
2nhjfcp.jpg

Wow. You're just... genius

Maybe, if I still had an archaic tv set, then I would. But they look shit on any television bigger than a portable these days

Wow. You're just... genius

Maybe, if I still had an archaic tv set, then I would. But they look shit on any television bigger than a portable these days

I agree.

I apologize for my previous post, I didnt know what advice to give and decided to be sarcastic.

Back