Please Help, Final Fantasy V.

dlivemike

Gil
First off, I know this isn't the final fantasy V forum, and I apologize profusely. But I don't have any faith it will get answered there. There are threads on the front page that haven't been replied to since 2008. I literally registered here hoping you could help me out.

I'm after somehow losing the submarine in the second world.

I'm just after visiting Guido in his cave. I left the cave and clearly docked it somewhere...but after an hour or 2 of grinding I have no idea where I've left it. And whats worse is the submarine doesn't show up on the world map, even though the hiryuu does...I can't believe there's such an oversight of this magnitude in the game.

Needless to say, my 25 hour playthrough is screwed if I can't get the sub, it's the only way to get to Moore village. I don't have a clue what to do, so absolutely any help would be much appreciated.

edit: If any mod chances upon this thread, please don't move it to the FFV forum. I fully understand why you would do it, but I really think this is the only chance I've got.

I've left the gave and I'm flying around on a Hiryuu, how would I get back down there without the sub?

I've left the gave and I'm flying around on a Hiryuu, how would I get back down there without the sub?

There should be a land entrance. Look for a map of FFV. As in the walkthrough, Bartz and company don't just magically appear on land after exiting the cave. Lol.

Back