Nintendo Pokemon Platinum

Started a new game a couple days agoo, haven't been playing it that much, but this is how my team stands atm:
Empoleon Lv 36
Kadabra 32
Flareon 32
Staravia 33
Trapius 36
Luxray 34

Training all of my pokemon to level 36 before i take on my next gym leader who is the Steel Guy i think.

started playing but then got distracted and started playing crystal =/.. im gunna start a new game tongiht.. ill updatee you

Hunting for Munchlax is terribly, terribly frustrating. Especially since apparently, only 4 trees have the 1% chance of having one. All the others in the game are useless. Not only is guessing which trees are worth searching annoying, getting 90% Combees after 213 Honeys is starting to get on my nerves. -_-
Oh well, at least it got me a Heracross.

Last edited:
Already did; getting an answer involves knowing my "Secret Trainer ID", which, on account of it being "secret", I do not know. :P

Fc's

Well should we have a seperat thread for just pokemon platinum fcs or something or can we just list them here? Anyways anyone know a good nature for Mesprit because I am trying to catch it right now and I keep getting sucky natures.

I've been having a hard time picking up this game. I can't remember where I'm at, just that I really want to beat the Elite Four, and get to that new Battle Isle thing. I'm actually really excited for it, because it was my favorite part of Emerald, all of the different things you could do were so fun.

Just traded some of my strong pokemon from diamond to platinum. I beat 2 of the frontier brains in platinum. Battle factory and battle tower are my faves though. Seeing as my fc question was ignored ill ask again. Shall we have an pokemon fc thread or shall we use this?

I feel one thread is sufficient.
However if you have an uncontrollable desire to create another thread then be my guest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just traded some of my strong pokemon from diamond to platinum.
See, I don't know how you managed this. That means you got both, right? I couldn't do it. I thought that "just maybe" there'd be enough differences about Platinum to set it apart. As great as the differences are, they really don't differ the games enough for me.

A lot of them are late game or after-finishing aspects too, so going through all the motions of the towns again was dreadful. I started to trade over a bunch of Pokes from my other one like that so that I could build a new bad-A team from babies/1st stagers, but just couldn't do it all.

How's the Battle Cafe and the Frontier? Those two things looked the most exciting to me.

Back