Predicting my future as a hobo, it's EsperLies

EsperLies

New Guy in the Forums.
Gil
Hello, Ahloha, Hola, Konichiwa, and whatever...
My name is EsperLies and I'm an avid player of Final Fantasy and basically all games made and produced by Square Enix. Now time to go on my 30-second rant of why Square Enix rules. If you've noticed I've yet to hear about a bad game made by Square Enix after final fantasy, so to sum this up and save you time - Square Enix rocks.

I'm the newbie on the site, but it's not like this is my first time on a forum. I'm actually a mod on another forum and not only that but I had been an administrator on my own forum, but that's another story. So don't expect me to be breaking rules anytime soon.

Enough of my long and winded introduction, so I'll tell a little bit of my self using the rest of this sentence; I'm a writer, an artist, a site-builder, and mediocre RPG maker.

Thx for reading this people who have time!
~EsperLies~

Woah, red font is killing my eyes D=

But welcome to FFF ^^ It sounds like you'll be a great member, so have fun, stay active and posts lots ^^ You know, all the usual shizz.

Hi! =] Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. ;D

... Your font colour is a little hard to read. ><

Woah, red font is killing my eyes D=

But welcome to FFF ^^ It sounds like you'll be a great member, so have fun, stay active and posts lots ^^ You know, all the usual shizz.

Hi! =] Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy it here. ;D

... Your font colour is a little hard to read. ><

{This is to both of you guys.}

Hey thanks for answering so quickly, it shows that this is a friendly active forums, and I like those. And sorry for the color, I was just experimenting a bit.

Oooh Cyan! Much better ^^

Although I can't really bitch about font colors, people say they can't read purple all the time >_>

Don't worry about it, dark colours are just usually harder to read for most people. (says me) :wacky:

Anyhoo.. yeah we are (mostly) a friendly bunch here. :P I'm sure you'll fit in soon enough and start making friends.

Hello, welcome to the forums

See you around an' all the usual shizz :monster:

Don't worry about it, dark colours are just usually harder to read for most people. (says me) :wacky:

Anyhoo.. yeah we are (mostly) a friendly bunch here. :P I'm sure you'll fit in soon enough and start making friends.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, I'm looking at some of the threads and I'm liking them. Looks like i'll be busy.

Oooh Cyan! Much better ^^

Although I can't really bitch about font colors, people say they can't read purple all the time >_>
I can read your purple just fine. ^^ And yes cyan is much better.

Hello, welcome to the forums

See you around an' all the usual shizz :monster:
A very casual guy I see, I think I like you already. see you around.

Casual, yes. Man, no :wacky:

Anyways we are generally a very laid back and nice bunch :neomon:

This thread title is one of the best I've seen :wacky:

Welcome to the forums, I hope your rise to being a hobo is a splendid one. :)

Hello, Ahloha, Hola, Konichiwa, and whatever...
w/e is not like Hello or konichiwa.

I'm the newbie on the site
That's obvious.

So don't expect me to be breaking rules anytime soon.
Eventually, you'll break the rules.

Thx for reading this people who have time!
All the ppl here have time,why the hell do you think they're here?!!

Anyway...That's my boring line:
Hey have fun and stay active..........and BTW, Stay away from DS that guy's CRAZY!!

Back