• Hazel

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kim Taehyung

You shine brighter than anyone ✨
Veteran
Gil
What eye color do you like in a person? Vote and post here.

Mine, without a doubt, is blue.

With any person, I prefer grey. I have grey eyes too, and I love 'em.

Unfortunately, the closest I've ever found on someone I know is blue. Grey is just too sexy to pass up on. :p

Well, you could say I'm full of $hit(i got brown eyez)

ANYWAYS, I LOVE blue eyez, well, cuz it's my favorite color.
And they look like the sky, i dunno, but i like that.....

Green eyes on a brunette is a deadly combination, and i love it...

Hazel. I love the mix of brown and green. ^_^ Course I may be biased 'cause that is what I am. Eyes leaning abit towards brown now.

I like guys with dark eyes, like gray or brown. I think blue eyes can be overrated. No offense to anybody, but alot of people used to reeeally want/love blue eyes around here. I got tired of it.

I've always like hazel eyes too. It's so pretty to look at. I have brown eyes, and I wish I had hazel eyes, lol. Green eyes are awesome too.

Well, I'm apparantly different than most on here, because I like blue eyes, while mine are green. I'm not really a fan of the dark blue/ primary blue that a lot of people have; i prefer light angel blue eyes. Kind of like a powder-y, baby blue.

Didn't vote, 'cause I have no real preference. The girl I'm in love with has crystal blue eyes, and are simply amazing. I've seen amazing eyes of pretty much every color, though. I've been told I have deep big brown eyes that girls go crazy over... heh works for me. ^^

Back