PSP FF or DS FF?

I think ill probably say DS FF - for the simple reason that there are more FF games for the DS and they are remakes of the classics that some of us know and love, or clasisc games that DS gamers can experiance for the first time ^_^

thanks for all the replies but i ended up with a PSP.

PSP brand new, 6 games and a 4gb mem card for £200. Spent more than i have, but still......... CRISIS CORE HERE WE COME :D

Hmmm, I don't really know. I just wish they would all go to consoles instead of handhelds, but money-hunger gets the best of all of us I guess at times. DS has FFIII, and PSP has CC, so I don't really care. Neither are worth spending $100 for just the handlheld to play less than 4 games on, so I'll borrow the handhelds and the games if I want to play them.

So FFIII is a good game?
There are so many new releases, I don't know which one to invest in first.
I THINK I already reserved Crisis core...I forget which store that was at though. o_O

So which of the advance versions of FF is the best? I, II, II, IV, V, or tactics advance?
Remember, I already have VI. =]

So FFIII is a good game?
There are so many new releases, I don't know which one to invest in first.
I THINK I already reserved Crisis core...I forget which store that was at though. o_O

So which of the advance versions of FF is the best? I, II, II, IV, V, or tactics advance?
Remember, I already have VI. =]

Tactics Advance was absolute rubbish. (i think it was Tactics Advance anyway) definately a FF Tactics game i played and it was rubbish. I was expecting a huge adventure and i stupidly bought it without reading reviews or seeing trailers.......

I'd recommend Final Fantasy 2 and 5. (cant recommend 3 as i've never played it)

lmao @ you not remembering where you pre-ordered it. that's mad, there will be one game left in the store and the shop assistants wont be able to sell it to anyone because it's reserved >_<

thanks for all the replies but i ended up with a PSP.

PSP brand new, 6 games and a 4gb mem card for £200. Spent more than i have, but still......... CRISIS CORE HERE WE COME :D
Holy hell, that's a friggin' bargain!!! :O I think I paid £180 for mine with 2 games and a 32Mb card. What games did you get and where from?

Back