PWNED

Ezio Auditore

Requiescat in pace, you bastard!
Veteran
Gil
Leon_Vs_Salvador-1.jpg

Something I made on photobucket after getting murdered by a chainsaw wielding ganado. It's not at all nice :'(

I never got killed by him... Sheva kept keeping still and getting herself killed, stupid woman doesn't know when a chainsaw's about to lop her damn head off -__-

awesome motion capture edit of salvador ^^ yea I hated super salvador on mercs since he was uber fast and would swing the chainsaw about all the time :P

[Edit] Damon you noob, the picture is of Salvador and Leon from RE4! the Chainsaw wielders in Re5 where just called chainsaw Majinis :P

Last edited:
Chainsaw guy in re5 was pretty bad aswell though specially when theres 2 of them comin at you and ur magnums empty :gasp:

ooh I got to that part earlier, it sucked like hell, but I managed to kill them after about 10 minutes, Ithaca Shotgun ftw (y)

Haha wait till you get the ship deck on mercs, the whole place is swarming with Chainsaw guys and its very common to bump into 2 and 3 at a time :P

Probably, but he may have meant it as seperate groups, ie. A group of 2 and 3 respectively. :gasp:

correctamundo! xD

they spawn in seperate groups :)

1st spawn: 1
2nd spawn: 2
3rd spawn:1 (but always arrives shortly after the 2nd of group 2 dies)
4th spawn:3

luckly on that level there are 3 rocket launchers to be had which will make your life TONS easier :)

Back