Release Date?

Shyne

Banned
Gil
I just been surfing the net to find when this game is getting released and all i found was that, this game was released in '2004 in Japan'. In 2006 it was supposed to get a date to be released in the US. And it never did. So is it still coming out in the US and in Europe?

Someone fill me in ^_^

I was told this was a Japan-exclusive game.. Maybe I was wrong.

looks like it could be :mad: I'll be really mad if that's the case, because it's just simply unfair on FF fans around the world. I know i'd like to play it!

However, with The 'Advent Children' DVD, you got a part saying that 'Before Crisis is coming...' , seen here in this Youtube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TGxLHlYfUk

Some places say it will come out, others say it wont. I Wish we had a definitive answer...

Before Crises...is that the Turk game?

im fairly sure ive heard somewhere that its being released sometime after Crises core o_0 but i cant remember >_< ill look it up and get back to ya :)

thanks Aeris Gainsborough

I sure it's not coming out here. I don't think there's a phone here that could hold the game.

hmm, maybe, depends on how big the game file is? I heard that you have to pay to download more parts of the game, so in the end it probably will be a big file >_<

Yeah it was divided into episodes. So you would need a phone devoted soely to that game then another phone for communication xD. What a rip off.

i dont care when it comes out just aslong as it does! im a turk-freak and if it doesnt come out in the uk im gonna be gutted!!

Phones are getting better and better so we will probably get it sometime, thats if someone will translate it.

For Europe/Australia?

Well, as the title says, will this be brought in English to these countries?

Its sales have been amazing, so it would be stupid of Enix not to release it outside Japan as well.

Ermmm well I hasn't been released in the US yet..... The game was suppose to be out in the US in 2006 from what Square. It's still to be announced for the cell phone carrier. So, when ever it's out in the US it will be out in Europe sometime after.

before crisis to NA

random question but will before crisis ever come to North America, because another square enix moblie game made by Nomura, kingdom hearts coded, will and i haven't heard anything of a BC realese

Back