• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i would love to be able to play through an updated FFVII, same story line, fighting style, characters. everything the same just beefed up graphics. all of them. also i think that character voices by the people who did AC would be good and all.

So all i wanna see is voice acting and improved graphics...thats it, keep everything else the same just change those two things.

1 -7? No way

Aside from VII itself all the earlier titles have been remade for some platform or other anyway, even it they hadn't remaking most of those for PS3 would be unnecessary really, unless they made like 1 - 5 in a bumper pack...but then they;'d have to be completely remade and well, that would take FAR too much time and effort and as Ive said they already HAVE been remade on handhelds.......or the PS1 or both, so more remakes just arent mecessary IMVHO >_>

Final Fantasy 6
I heard it was the last good final fantasy game and I would really like to play it

? You obviously need to play the others mate.

No no no to PS3 remake for the early titles, APART from FFVI. That could be worthy of one tbqh.

I'd love it if they remade 7, mainly because it's so hard to get a copy of it. The only place you can even find it nowadays is on ebay, or in a pawn shop if you get really lucky. 1-6 were already remade at some point though, so there really is no need to make them again.

With 7, no. I think they should give that title a break for the simple fact that they already remade FFVII with better graphics just from the movie, FFVII: DoC and the Crisis Core game.

It would be nice for them to focus on FFVI since the PS1 graphics from the FF Anthology series were a nice addition to it and improving the graphics for that game to the PS3 would make the game look 10 times better.

Nope, they should leave the games alone now. The time for remakes is over....for now.

However I have always imagined what a remake of the first game would be like. Not a simple remake like the others but a full blown re-work. i.e. follows same plot but has character and plot development comparable newer FF standards.

yeah!!!!
the FF games are awersome,yes tho remake then cuz it have the history
but the graphics are poor,.,.,.,.:[

The wouldn't remake them (bar VII) for the PS3/360 due to the fact people would want shiny new graphics which would take several teams to develop and also waste a lot of money and resources. The reason the FF titles are being remade at the moment is due to the fact it's highly profitable with low risk. :monster:

So why it would be nice, it isn't going to happen.

although it would be cool, it would probably ruin the games and anyway i wouldn't want to buy them again, especially at a jumped up price.

If they do, good. If they don't, oh well. I'm not bothered either way. I would play them if they came out on the 360 with improved graphics and such and faster load times and all, but not for any other system. I'm not gonna go out of my way to buy a PS3 if they only come out on that console.

I've always said, that if the story-line is not tweaked at all, I'm totally fine with it. However, the old and classic version of those games is what makes them so special. It's hard to get your hands on a copy of FFVII these days no matter what kind of condition it's in. I like the antique factor that plays into these games as the years go on.

Thread Closed

We now have a stickied thread on remakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back