Replaying FFX

Hell yea. I never bothered. I gave it a go for like 5 min n was like whatever. I still beat everything in the game

I wish I would've quit after five minutes, but I really wanted to prove that I could do it. I must have spent like most of a week trying. The Lightning thing was the worse. I would get really close, get struck, and be like "okay one more time".

I haven't played it for a while. Took me a tad bit to play it the first time around and oh... the ending was so beautiful and sad (won't spoil it for you) but it always made me sniffle. Yuna and Auron are my favorite characters in this with Tidus being my least favorite.

Come on Yuna, you can do better. Oh well...

It's my favorite game of all time and I really can't explain it. I was just sucked into the story like never before and got stupidity addicted to it. Only games to do that to me again afterwards was Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic and both Mass Effect games.

Just started a new game now, going to try and 100% it, usually i most things then don't play it again for ages but going to stick to it this time

I started replaying this a little while back, but I took a break once I reached Guadosalam (a boring bit if you've seen it before, since it's just loads of cutscenes).

I think once I've completed that playthrough I might attempt a challenge playthrough.
Any suggestions?

I've started a new file about 3ish days ago. Am up to Thunder Plains. I love how fast Rikku gains sphere levels! :-) Though I know that'll change in the future. Heh. I plan on taking her down Tidus' path and then see about getting a teleport sphere and have her go down Lulu's path also.

Kimahri will go down Wakka and Auron's paths.

And also I so wish I could win the blitzball tournament JUST ONCE. >_> The prize may not be something to write home about, but still the satisfaction of winning would be nice. Though I'm probably just making it look harder than it really is. Haha. Ah well.

As far as a challenge playthrough goes, this is what i did.
I chose advanced grid, i made Lulu take Aurons path, Kimahri took Rikkus path, and i had Auron as Yuna.

It is good fun and a good challenge, but the major problem is that i had no underwater fighters :|

I've started a new file about 3ish days ago. Am up to Thunder Plains. I love how fast Rikku gains sphere levels! :-) Though I know that'll change in the future. Heh. I plan on taking her down Tidus' path and then see about getting a teleport sphere and have her go down Lulu's path also.

Kimahri will go down Wakka and Auron's paths.

And also I so wish I could win the blitzball tournament JUST ONCE. >_> The prize may not be something to write home about, but still the satisfaction of winning would be nice. Though I'm probably just making it look harder than it really is. Haha. Ah well.

3 days and already in the Thunder Plains? I spend about 3 days levelling up before i even reach Luca

The only thing in this game I was never able to do was the lightening dodging. I unlocked everything else- made ultimate armors (and alternate ultimate weapons).

I never got more than 80 and after trying for 2 days I quit trying to do it. Doing those dumbass tasks (this, balloon popping, and running the chocobo around hidden temple) are the WORST parts of FF games.

absolutely love this game its my absolute favorite FF game!! i just had to get a new copy off of Amazon coz my old one had the shit scratched out of it. the old one completely stopped when you run into Rikku at the Moonflow. it starts to switch to the video whatcha call it and it goes back to the gameplay screen with Tidus and Rikku having a staring contest ugh so it took a month to get a new one anyhoo im just about done; im still trying to perfect my armor for everyone

Back