Reunited father, daughter expecting baby

Amizon

Too orsm for you.
Veteran
Gil
A 28-year-old woman who tracked down her long-lost father last year has revealed that she is pregnant with his baby.

Penny Lawrence went in search of her father Gerry Ryan following the death of her mother and grandparents. The Irish Sun reports that she eventually found Dublin-born Ryan in Houston, Texas.

After meeting, the pair embarked on a sexual relationship which resulted in Lawrence becoming pregnant. However, they have insisted that their attraction is the result of Genetic Sexual Attraction, a term previously created by Barbara Gonyo to describe the feelings between parents and their children - as well as siblings - who meet as adults.

"We are not committing incest, but are victims of GSA," Lawrence told the paper. "We've never experienced a father-daughter relationship, so we're just like any other strangers who meet in adulthood."

Ryan expressed fears that laws could see the couple separated, but added: "It's no different than if I met Penny in a bar. I'd have fallen for her as I have now. It doesn't feel [like] we are doing anything wrong."

The pair said that if the three-month scan of their baby shows no birth defects, they will remain together and raise the child.

Discussing GSA, Lawrence explained: "I did some research into it. I was stunned that some brothers and sisters, daughters and dads and mothers and sons were actually living happily as man and wife."

However, her father pointed out: "GSA isn't recognised in court."

Source: Digital Spy

That's really sick.

I could care less about the GSA, but to have your father's child just mucks up everything. I can't believe how this has happened. Call me unfair, but I think this is downright disgusting to happen. >_>

I mean I can see why they are attracted to each other. The problem I have with it though is that she got prego by him. That is pretty sick if you're willing to have your fathers child and be sexual. I just couldn't do it >< Daddy must have some amazing looks or a lot of cash for that crazy woman to go this far.

Ew, Ew, EW!

This is so disgusting, and i don't even think GSA is the issue... I think they're just two disgusting people who couldn't find anyone else so they fell in love with eachother.

I thought Incest was Illegal?? Poor kid is going to grow up in one fucked up family, specially because its now known across the globe because they went to the news with it.

baby is born and looks like that thing from the goonies

OMG WHY DOES MY BABY LOOK LIKE THAT THING FROM THE GOONIES

BECAUSE YOU FUCKED YOUR DAD :rage:

But eh, whatever floats your boat. It's not our problem if their baby comes out looking like a fuh-reaaaak, it's not like we're the ones who have to raise it. :monster:

They are both adults. I don't understand why the law has to interfere with that. Wether its disgusting or not, it happens more often than you'd think.

Arranged marriages for example are often with relatives in some countries..Nephews and cousins etc.

I have to agree though, the simple thought that she is his daughter should not have given him a boner. The fact he is her father should not have made her wet..

Its gross....some people are sexual beasts..

Well well...I know there's a movie I can quote to this. I just can't recall any of the words he sings xD

"We are not committing incest, but are victims of GSA," Lawrence told the paper. "We've never experienced a father-daughter relationship, so we're just like any other strangers who meet in adulthood."
Except...you aren't like any other stranger. You have you-hooed your father and he you-hooed you, weirdo >.<

I can't believe a father would have sex with his daughter. How...ugh. :(

Well, she definitely isn't going to have a father-daughter relationship with him now. :/

I don't see why this is so disgusting omg xlolx etc etc. They're two adults capable of making decisions, neither of them in mental. I don't really buy into this GSA thing, it sounds like a way of twisting what actually happened, 'victims' etc etc. But it's not really anyone else's business.

I'm with Hal on this one. Okay, sure maybe what they're doing is wrong, and that her kid is gonna look like some montrosity or something, but honestly the public has no business digging their nose in where it doesn't belong. I dunno, but those are my two cents.

Wow, I kind of feel bad for them. They probably shouldn't have taken it to the press, or whatever. It might be wrong, and everything, but they met before the whole... "IN the case of young ________.... _________, you ARE the father." So to see each other differently now must be kind of hard. I can't imagine what the kid might go through, though.

There's so many of these stories. The whole GSA thing really gets to me.

Is the planet seriously lacking in population?

GO OUT AND FIND SOMEONE UNRELATED TO YOU!

I mean couldn't they just meet and once they saw that things were headed in a romantic way call it quits and have a time out for a while?

It's just not a nice thing especially for the baby involved.

It doesn't affect me but still. These people need to be more careful.

Scenarios like this are just so wrong...in so many different ways... it makes me physically ill to think about them.

Really, nothing shocks me anymore nowadays.

I just really hope the baby is as normal as possible with no genetic abnormalities or birth defects, because the baby is the innocent one here. I can't imagine what life is going to be like for this child during school and the likes when classmates and friends figure out whats going on at home.

Shame on the dad and the daughter. Incest is incest, there's no two ways about it. There's a reason why we go out and find mates with a different set of genes.

Her actually having that child is pure stupidity. Of course it'd going to have birth defects, If they're not noticeable it will most likely be born with autism. God people are so stupid. If you wanna have sex with your dad, fine, Don't ruin another life because of it though.

Back