Rinoa, Quistis, and Selphie

Her and Selphie...it's a tie between who has better magic.

Yeah but that dog comes and goes totally randomly. =x
And with her sorceress limit break she randomly throws out all kinds of magic from her inventory, so you have to constantly be rearranging it!

Wait a minute. Rinoa is not supposed to use inventory magic during her Angel Wing limit break. I always thought it was dumb anyway. I always Angelo (a weird name for girl dog).

So she just randomly throws out magic spells and you never know what it'll be, right?

Wait a minute. Rinoa is not supposed to use inventory magic during her Angel Wing limit break. I always thought it was dumb anyway. I always Angelo (a weird name for girl dog).

Are you sure about that, because when I used that Limit Break, the only magic she used was the black magic spells in my inventory. I only put in Ultima, Flare, and Meteor and that's all she used. o_O

To answer the question, I liked Quistis the most. She was the only one who didn't get on my nerves at times, though Rinoa grew on me a lot.

she uses whatever magic is in here inventory
if ultiam is only in there then the only one shell use is ultima
But the best is meteor with 255 mag
(possibly one of the best magics in the game)

Quistis.
She was smart and cool.

Blue Mages Rock

it was hard deciding between selphie and rinoa but i voted for selphie. she is alot cuter and more upbeat about everything. I agree with what RAXEL said.

None. Shoot me. if im playing as all three of them at once, i can guarantee a game over within say...9-13 minutes tops. to be be honest their abilities sucked as well. they dont inflict alot of damage. but dam you
put me on the spot so ill answer the question. if it HAD to be one of these three ridiculous characters, it would have to be Selphie. She seems to know what she wants in life, shes full of energy, i .... dont know what else

Back